PDA

View Full Version : Any halftime thoughts???

PocketAces
10-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Well it has not been pretty, but hey Mario has a sack and Carr's passing completions are nice. Take away Carr's fumble on thrid down down there at the end that led to a TD and the Interception thrown into quadruple coverage down on our side of the 20 and this game is much closer. I hope they get their stuff together after the break. I think the Titans have a good scheme against Carr, like the past few years, Man coverage and blitz 7 every play and you can shut Carr down.

Tailgate
10-29-2006, 02:31 PM
More of the old.... less of the new.

Mr. White
10-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Jake Plummer's calling Houston Realtors right now.

eriadoc
10-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Thoughts? Yeah ... how about someone block Vandenbosch? Jeez ....

Hookem Horns
10-29-2006, 02:34 PM
The only bright spot was seeing Mario Williams chase down VY for a sack.

SBTexans08
10-29-2006, 02:44 PM
What a waste of a nice running game.

FanZilla
10-29-2006, 02:44 PM
My Thoughts, David Carr is grrrrreeeeeeaaaaattttttt!

Bronco Texan
10-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Jake Plummer's calling Houston Realtors right now.

What??? Yeah I would love to see this forum with Jake as our QB. You think the fans like David? Wait till Jake throws an int!

Scott D
10-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah. Go home NOW!! You've been punished enough.:crutch:

the wonger need food
10-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Another complete embarrassment by this franchise. At least they didn't quit though. They're just a bad football team at this point.

Scott D
10-29-2006, 04:20 PM
This game I give to Carr for losing it. Next player? The one with 3 false starts! As far as Sage is concerned, he didn't make any mistakes nor did he get sacked. I don't think Carr has eyes in the back of his head or a good clock. Holds the ball WAY to much and has them batted down often.

This is me watching David Carr......:hides:

Or is this him?:fireball:

eriadoc
10-29-2006, 05:08 PM
This game I give to Carr for losing it. Next player? The one with 3 false starts! As far as Sage is concerned, he didn't make any mistakes nor did he get sacked. I don't think Carr has eyes in the back of his head or a good clock. Holds the ball WAY to much and has them batted down often.

This is me watching David Carr......:hides:

Or is this him?:fireball:

Vandenbosch had 2 sacks, a forced fumble, and had two more sacks taken away by the refs. I think Wiegert deserves a spot in your top three, personally. Four sacks on the day given up earns a special place for the game.