PDA

View Full Version : Troubles in Jacksonville!

FILO_girl
10-27-2006, 12:29 PM
http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic100768-6-1.aspx

Looks like Byron may be let go, lots of chatter over this at teal central.

Errant Hothy
10-27-2006, 12:39 PM
As much as I may want to beleive it...I just can't, not yet atleast.

kingh99
10-27-2006, 12:46 PM
We beat em and they can the QB. Seems to be a trend. :)

WWJD
10-27-2006, 12:47 PM
He's hurt ALL the time. If his contract is sky high they'd probably be smart to go in another direction because he's so injury prone.

thunderkyss
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
What I find odd, is how many of them did such a 180....

there were a few "objective" fans who criticized Leftwich, & never really liked him from the get go, always pointing out his one or two flaws, and ignoring the many positives he's got going for him.

Those fans would get trashed, and dumped on, kinda like is done here.

But they get a report from a website that may/may not be questionable, and they are all reviewing next years draft.

I'm sure last nights news of Garrard(sp) starting, and Leftwich actually being kept out of practice(again, reports from questionable sources) would kinda lead you to believe that something is happening.

But damn......

I feel sorry for Vince when we put the smack down on him.... Titans fans'll be wanting to trade him.

MightyTExan
10-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Seems that QB's on teams we beat get benched...................

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-27-2006, 01:57 PM
He's not even good, he's never been good.

TexansLucky13
10-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Seems that QB's on teams we beat get benched...................

Same with teams we shoulda beat.... Skins and Cowgirls....

HOU-TEX
10-27-2006, 02:02 PM
He's hurt ALL the time. If his contract is sky high they'd probably be smart to go in another direction because he's so injury prone.

No kidding. Maybe if he put some effort in getting in better shape he wouldn't be hurt all the time.

Hey, hey, hey, it's Faaaaat Albert!!:hides:

bah007
10-27-2006, 02:21 PM
This is the best decision that the Jags could have made.

Garrard has proved that he is a more than capable back-up & a lot of people think he is way more talented than Leftwitch.

This compares this to the Dallas situation except:
Leftwitch > Bledsoe
Garrard > Romo

JDizzle
10-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Wouldn't be the first time Jag fans have asked for Gerrard over Leftwich.

Meanwhile, Leftwich was held out of practice on Thursday, due supposedly to his injured ankle. But we think the move might have been influenced in part by the decision of Leftwich to publicly take issue with coach Jack Del Rio's conclusion that Leftwich's ankle injury contributed to his subpar play on Sunday against the Texans.

If so, the message has been received. A reportedly dejected Leftwich was far less loquacious on Thursday: "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?" he said regarding his status for the upcoming game at Philly.

Double Barrel
10-27-2006, 03:17 PM
They should really give Leftwich another chance for....ohhhhh...how about three more games? ;)

Hulk75
10-27-2006, 03:53 PM
He's not even good, he's never been good.

Your right and David Gerrard is WAAAAAAAAAAY better! I am glad he did not play.

ThaShark316
10-27-2006, 04:07 PM
LMAO if the Jaguars get rid of Byron, i'll laugh my ass off for years at that pathetic front office.