PDA

View Full Version : Straight from the pages of Fox Sports.....

AustinTexansFan
10-26-2006, 09:33 PM
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs. The Texans seem due for an interception and Young has already thrown five. With the defense getting more and more confidence, especially with the return of CB Demarcus Faggins, they will be looking for any miscue from Young. He has thrown interceptions in three of his five appearances. He was flawless against the Redskins in the Titans' first victory two weeks ago. With Faggins back, Dunta Robinson is able to move inside during nickel packages, leaving him more opportunities to make plays. Faggins has solid playmaking ability and good hands to catch a ball if it comes his way."

Just goes to show that Fox IS clueless and the Texans dont get respect.:cool:Link below.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamReport?categoryId=67071&type=StrategyAndPersonnel

TEXANS84
10-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Link please.

threetoedpete
10-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Uh huh, link please. If this is true....the web guys need to leave the bacardi alone when they type. I've got an excuse. I've got pudgy fingers and I can't spell.

There's a reason Vincent fell on draft day. Chow will be the sixth coach that's tried to fix the reason. With all respect to Chow, my money is on Vincent's hard head. There is absolutly nothing wrong with his throwing motion and accuracy.

run-david-run
10-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Uh huh, link please. If this is true....the web guys need to leave the bacardi alone when they type. I've got an excuse. I've got pudgy fingers and I can't spell.

There's a reason Vincent fell on draft day. Chow will be the sixth coach that's tried to fix the reason. With all respect to Chow, my money is on Vincent's hard head. There is absolutly nothing wrong with his throwing motion and accuracy.

I really dont think you can call him going 3rd "falling". No one expected him to go higher.

rafterticket
10-27-2006, 12:50 AM
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs. The Texans seem due for an interception and Young has already thrown five. With the defense getting more and more confidence, especially with the return of CB Demarcus Faggins, they will be looking for any miscue from Young. He has thrown interceptions in three of his five appearances. He was flawless against the Redskins in the Titans' first victory two weeks ago. With Faggins back, Dunta Robinson is able to move inside during nickel packages, leaving him more opportunities to make plays. Faggins has solid playmaking ability and good hands to catch a ball if it comes his way."

Just goes to show that Fox IS clueless and the Texans dont get respect.:cool:Link below.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamReport?categoryId=67071&type=StrategyAndPersonnel

I sure hope the Titans QB David Carr doesn't have a career day. He could be a one man wrecking crew!

mancunian
10-27-2006, 12:57 AM

always said you cant believe anything Fox tells you!

texflex513
10-27-2006, 01:10 AM

Maybe no respect from the network itself but the fans are showing us alot of love as we are ranked 13th out of the 32 teams.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/FanPolls/fanPoll

mancunian
10-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Maybe no respect from the network itself but the fans are showing us alot of love as we are ranked 13th out of the 32 teams.

http://msn.foxsports.com/name/public/NFL/FanPolls/fanPoll

I saw that too - and these are the same fans that have the Bears at 28 and the Seahawks at 22. And the Jets at 8!

As much as I love this team I'm not sure we should be ranked that high - just yet.

TexansSeminole
10-27-2006, 02:04 AM
I saw that too - and these are the same fans that have the Bears at 28 and the Seahawks at 22. And the Jets at 8!

As much as I love this team I'm not sure we should be ranked that high - just yet.

Tsk. Tsk. Stupid fans.

Brazos-V
10-27-2006, 08:03 AM
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs. The Texans seem due for an interception and Young has already thrown five.

That is incorrect. VY has only thrown four ints. Yeah, they need to do a little homework before they post.

powerfuldragon
10-27-2006, 08:05 AM
I'd expect vince to have a good day against the texans. our defense seems easy to fool.

mike moffat
10-27-2006, 08:52 AM
That is incorrect. VY has only thrown four ints. Yeah, they need to do a little homework before they post.

Besides that, Fox Sports knew that we were going to draft V.Y.. It's our fault that they got it wrong. I hope we pick him 3 times on Sunday!

Maddict5
10-27-2006, 10:58 AM
meh, its a stupid mistake.. dont get too paranoid--

texans v titans + dumbass from fox= i can see how it happened

phan1
10-27-2006, 11:31 AM
I think we should give Vince some credit here. Redskins D is pretty good, and he had a good game against a good defense. We'll just have to wait what happens on Sun.

BigDTexansFan
10-27-2006, 12:14 PM

not to worry, am sure they were counting his 1st pass attempt this weekend :redtowel:

nunusguy
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
I think we should give Vince some credit here. Redskins D is pretty good, and he had a good game against a good defense. We'll just have to wait what happens on Sun.
I second that ! We had the 'Skins in Reliant, and they still killed us here. VY had to be doing something right, maybe a lot of things right ?

hollywood_texan
10-27-2006, 06:13 PM
"--Texans QB Vince Young vs. Titans defensive backs.

I wish that was true!

Oh well.

I thought I was over it, I guess I am not.

bah007
10-27-2006, 06:15 PM
I wish that was true!

Oh well.

I thought I was over it, I guess I am not.

I prob wanted VY in Houston more than anyone. But Carr is better than good, so we didnt need him.

Mario is a beast too, I'm glad we got him.