PDA

View Full Version : stands

amazingandre
10-24-2006, 01:44 PM
was it me or wasthe stadium pretty empty? on tv it looked so empty....if so r the tickts cheap. i live in wisconsin and i want to see houston play but i cant afford airline and ticket costs.

Double Barrel
10-24-2006, 03:01 PM
I'd say the stadium was about 50%-60% capacity...give or take several thousand fans. We still made some noise, though!

It blows me away that purchased tickets are just wasted. I'm sure folks could find someone to take them...heck, give them to charity or something.

El Tejano
10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
If the Texans can go at least 2-1 over the next 3 weeks. That place will be loud as can be when they come back on Nov 19 against Buffalo.

jaayteetx
10-24-2006, 03:21 PM
I wonder how many of those are tickets that were purchased by ticket brokers and couldn't find any takers? I would be willing to say quite a few. Risky buisiness, that is.

eric138
10-24-2006, 03:22 PM
the problem is those people may have given their seats to cowrkers or whoever but those people woke up Sunday and didn't feel like going to the stadium. It takes alot to be a football fan, eating up an entire day of couch veggin.

Mean Machine
10-24-2006, 03:25 PM
It was a really late arriving crowd. I took some pictures and was looking at them, and in one right after the opening kick-off, it was not even 30% full, but by around the 3rd quarter, it was about 80% full. Not sure wht folks buy tix and don't go or give them away...winning will change all that though for sure!

eric138
10-24-2006, 03:35 PM
howabout the 10% that left when we are cramming it down the jags throat the last 6 minutes of the game. they are the ones that suck. Our team kicks arse and then while they are still on the field trying to play good football for us y'all leave them their without the roar we could be giving them.

y'all suck.

Reddevil63
10-24-2006, 03:52 PM
If the Texans can go at least 2-1 over the next 3 weeks. That place will be loud as can be when they come back on Nov 19 against Buffalo.

Good thing I already bought my tickets :redtowel: