PDA

View Full Version : Excellent beat Down ...

ColtsFan in CA
10-23-2006, 01:55 AM
Man you guys did us such a favor by beating down the Jags!

Great win for you...I know it is self serving for me to say this...but Thank YOU!

You got a roar of appeciation at the Dome when thescore was shown.
I have always thought Carr was a great QB with oline trbls...but you have always had the Jags number.
great win...:redtowel:

HJam72
10-23-2006, 02:28 AM
Dear Mr. McNair,

From the post above, NOW can you see how dumb it is to always make Battle Red Day be against the Jaguars and focus on them like it's the Super Bowl? Almost every year we "upset" the Jaguars and help out the Colts. How do the Colts repay us EVERY YEAR? They kick our butts 'till they bleed. It's not a pretty picture. Maybe we should try to beat SOMEBODY besides Jacksonville and the occasional gimme from Tennessee, depending on the year.

powerfuldragon
10-23-2006, 08:08 AM
watch closely next time we play the colts.

TEXANRED
10-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Dear Mr. McNair,

From the post above, NOW can you see how dumb it is to always make Battle Red Day be against the Jaguars and focus on them like it's the Super Bowl? Almost every year we "upset" the Jaguars and help out the Colts. How do the Colts repay us EVERY YEAR? They kick our butts 'till they bleed. It's not a pretty picture. Maybe we should try to beat SOMEBODY besides Jacksonville and the occasional gimme from Tennessee, depending on the year.

We tried that against the Colts last year and they kicked the poo out of us. Battle red only works on the Jags.

I don't recall, but I don't think we have had Battle Red against the Titans yet. Maybe that should be our next Battle Red Day. Give Vince the true home coming he deserves.

gwallaia
10-23-2006, 08:49 AM
We wore Red against Bud's Evil Monkeys a couple of years ago.