PDA

View Full Version : Peek's a playmaker

TexansFight
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I have always been a Peek fan and today he showed why he is valuable. This guy always seems to make plays and the fumble he forced was huge today. My game ball goes to him. Peek is a far more disruptive force and much more of a playmaker than Mario is and has been since he was a rookie. Props to Peek. Today's game reminded me again that football can be fun again.

hot pickle
10-22-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah, dunta looked like he was havin alot of fun out there, i dont know about the other guys, but today was fun,

Honoring Earl 34
10-22-2006, 10:00 PM
I don't think anybody's doubted Peek's value ... what they've doubted was his ability to stay on the field .

RTP2110
10-22-2006, 10:07 PM
I've said it before, imagine Mario's physical tools combined with Peek's motor/attitude. Can you say DE from *****?

hot pickle
10-22-2006, 10:29 PM
i hope he gets out there more and starts gettin some sacks and makin more plays

after preseason i thought peek was goin to the probowl.

but i think i will be wrong about that

run-david-run
10-22-2006, 11:06 PM
there's nothing wrong with being a role player as long as he helps the team, obvioulsy he did that today, good to have him back.

phan1
10-22-2006, 11:16 PM
He's a great asset and I really hope he stays in Houston for a long time, even if he's not a starter. He's a great contributor on special teams too. Does Babin even play special teams?

Mean Machine
10-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Peek brings to the defense a 'go get after it' mentallity. He is a guy who the others can feed off of. Great job yesterday DEFENSE!

Texans Horror
10-23-2006, 10:16 AM
I was never really big on Peek. I'm glad to see he's proving me wrong, and I want him to continue doing that. He had a great game yesterday.

SESupergenius
10-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Peek had a very good play, but I wouldn't call him the best thing since sliced bread. Call me when he strings a couple of games like this together and I'll give him all the props in the world.

Texas
10-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Yea I like peek too but then again comparing him to mario? Thats just stupid..Mario is a rookie when will people realize this?

eriadoc
10-23-2006, 01:47 PM
He's a great asset and I really hope he stays in Houston for a long time, even if he's not a starter. He's a great contributor on special teams too. Does Babin even play special teams?

Babin has played ST this year and has made a few really nice plays on ST. Prior to this year, I don't think he did.

B.Diddy
10-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I thought Peek and Faggins brought alot of energy to the defense

Scooter
10-23-2006, 02:40 PM
I thought Peek and Faggins brought alot of energy to the defense

something that's been lacking previously. i dont trust peek as an every down DE, but as a rest for babin & on passing downs, i love the energy and amount of disruption he brings. that energy really rubs off on the guys around him. that spark is why were able to survive that "oh no, not again ..." that was starting to happen in the 3rd quarter. not only did we survive it, but because of peek's forced fumble, we were able to turn the game into a blowout.

i for one am extremely glad to have him back.

Cheroqui
10-23-2006, 03:08 PM
I have always been a Peek fan and today he showed why he is valuable. This guy always seems to make plays and the fumble he forced was huge today. My game ball goes to him. Peek is a far more disruptive force and much more of a playmaker than Mario is and has been since he was a rookie. Props to Peek. Today's game reminded me again that football can be fun again.

Yeah I like him too. I posted about him a few times. After seeing Peek and Orr making plays last year I asked the question of what people thought they would want to see. Peek and Mario opposite each other or Peek standing up back at OLB with Orr?

brewhaus
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Yeah I like him too. I posted about him a few times. After seeing Peek and Orr making plays last year I asked the question of what people thought they would want to see. Peek and Mario opposite each other or Peek standing up back at OLB with Orr?

I like Antwan. He "gets after it" when he is in the game....some times a little too wreckless, but I think he has heart. I think he is playing where he needs to be playing, on the end, rushing the passer. I am looking forward to him and Vince meeting next week. :twocents: