PDA

View Full Version : The boys pulled it off

RDillon
10-22-2006, 06:20 PM
This should prove to everyone we have a winning football team. Enjoy the win more to come.

The Pencil Neck
10-22-2006, 06:23 PM
This should prove to everyone we have a winning football team. Enjoy the win more to come.

Actually to be a winning football team, we have to win more than we lose. At this point in time, we're still a losing football team. We might be a winning football team by the end of the year but I think that's stretching the euphoria from this win a bit to far.

Mr. White
10-22-2006, 06:24 PM

Awesome avatar. What is it?

***edit***

Nevermind...just found out that was the demon from the Exorcist. It only showed that picture for about 10 seconds and it was the scariest part of the movie.

I didn't think the movie was all that scary otherwise....then I tried to go to sleep trying to clear that image from my mind.

RDillon
10-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Actually to be a winning football team, we have to win more than we lose. At this point in time, we're still a losing football team. We might be a winning football team by the end of the year but I think that's stretching the euphoria from this win a bit to far.

This proves our team can win ballgames against self professed power football teams. I know we have the players to win more games. We are on the correct path as I remember others on this board put us 10 points under.

The avatar I found googleing for captain howdy one day. I was looking for Twisted Sister stuff. I think it is a screenshot from the new Exorcist movie.