PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Texans From Colts Country!

coltsrock
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
I lurk here, and post once in awhile. I just wanted to pop over and say great game! And that's not because you just did us a favor (though you did)! We didn't get to see the game up here around Indy, but it sounds like you had a great game all around!

I have been a fan of Carr since the Texans drafted him. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: he can't throw from his back! But give him time, and he could be very good!

Anyway, I just wanted to come on over and say congrats! Good luck in the rest of the season (except, obviously, for your 2nd game against the Colts), and NO INJURIES! Now go out and show all those "experts"!

valleytexfan
10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Very classy, Colts. Thanks for the congrats. :redtowel:

Goldeagle
10-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks Colt fan! Carr looks impressive with a run game...Then again he has not been bad without one this year.

I love beating the Jags!

TexansAllTheWayBaby
10-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks to all you Colts fans!

Yuo guys are a classy group of people, thank you again.

Good luck today versus Washington.

dat_boy_yec
10-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the congrats. Same to you on the win over the Skins. We now got something in common we both beat the Jags. Hopefully next week we'll have another defeated opponent in common. GO TEXANS!!!

Colts Addict
10-23-2006, 05:13 AM
I just got home... but wanted to come over here real quick and say major congratulations. I have always been fond of the Texans Organization and if any fanbase out there deserves some success, its you guys/gals. I always wish it was the Texans up there fighting for the division title, instead of the Jags. (I like your fanbase a whole lot better)

Great win!!!

COLT-TD
10-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks....one thing I think we all have in common

WE HATE JACKSONVILLE!

God, you got that right. :redtowel:

Colts Addict
10-23-2006, 04:00 PM
God, you got that right. :redtowel:

Yeah, no kidding!!!

Texanfan4ever
10-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah, no kidding!!!

Thanks to all you Colts fans. It DOES feel good. We have struggled for a long time. Yesterday was a beautiful day!! We are on our way and hopefully have turned a corner.

AND......ONE DAY, we will beat you guys!!! That will be SWEET!!!! I can't wait!!! :redtowel: :texan:

Colts Addict
10-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks to all you Colts fans. It DOES feel good. We have struggled for a long time. Yesterday was a beautiful day!! We are on our way and hopefully have turned a corner.

AND......ONE DAY, we will beat you guys!!! That will be SWEET!!!! I can't wait!!! :redtowel: :texan:

Oh, I have no doubt... You all will have your day, one day. I am just hoping we can pull out a SB, before we start the decline again and you all start your major incline.
<keeping fingers crossed>

Double Barrel
10-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks Colts fan. Appreciate the props. I look forward to seeing your team in the Superbowl this year....getting whooped by the Bears, of course. ;)

Texanfan4ever
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh, I have no doubt... You all will have your day, one day. I am just hoping we can pull out a SB, before we start the decline again and you all start your major incline.

It will happen. Could be this year! You can do it!!!!!!! :yahoo:

HoustonFan
10-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Very classy of you, Colts fans. Congrats on the win against the Redskins yesterday as well.

HoustonFan
10-23-2006, 07:52 PM

I've gotta be honest though, I'm still a little bitter since we've yet to beat the Colts, but I have been waiting for them to get over that fence into the Superbowl. Hopefully this is the year for them.

I have a feeling our time in the spotlight will be very soon as well.

kfranco_utexas
10-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Don't you guys get tired of beating the snot out of us ALL the freaking time?:brickwall
Give us a win once every blue moon.Please?!:crying: