PDA

View Full Version : Waaaaa HOOOOO HIpppty DOOOO DAAA!!!

jaayteetx
10-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Winning is SOOOOOO much better than losing!!!!! Makes my entire week! Now, if we beat the Titans, I'me going to the Meadowlands to watch em play the G-Men. Who's joining me?

sleepwalker
10-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Looks like they finally put it all together for a game....Damn that was fun to watch!!!

I saw huge running holes being opened up...Our OL owned...Lundi did great too...The running game definitely opened things up.

The defense played great, Peak and Faggins both come in and caused 2 fumbles...I was damn proud of them for stepping up!

I think Kubiak called a great game....Smith too....Everyone looked good.

To be totally honest......I'm shocked and very happy for the whole team!!!

sleepwalker
10-22-2006, 03:12 PM
Hell YEAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!! They looked really good, it was inspiring.

FanFromCali
10-22-2006, 03:19 PM
This was a great win!!!

Texas Lobo
10-22-2006, 03:29 PM
It does feel sooo much better to win than lose. I lost my cell phone at work this morning and was really upset. But now I feel alot better. :redtowel:

valleytexfan
10-22-2006, 03:33 PM
WOW The Texans are already getting recognized for their efforts, Carr to AJ TD was the GEICO PLAY OF THE DAY...there is a certain 62-yd FG that could've got it, but regardless. GO TEXANS!

prostock101
10-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Hats off to the whole team and coaching staff. Great game on both sides of the ball.

gtexan02
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm a BIG UVa fan, and an even bigger Texans, fan, and this game gave me two things I love!

Wali Lundy had a fantastic game
Texans looked amazing

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddict5
10-22-2006, 04:05 PM
that 62 yd fg is crazy

Nbkan
10-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Winning is SOOOOOO much better than winning!!!!! Makes my entire week! Now, if we beat the Titans, I'me going to the Meadowlands to watch em play the G-Men. Who's joining me?

I live in Jersey...looking for some reasonable tickets atm. They also come back to play the Jets as well.

texansfanquecaneh
10-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Fantastic win! I love to see turnovers translate into touchdowns:redtowel:
Did I see a running game today as well?:bananasplit:
Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, since the Texans are young and still learning how to win, but anyone else notice the Texans are 2-1 against AFC opponents? WOW! Still have our destiny in our own hands. Let's see what happens next week. Go Texans:redtowel: