PDA

View Full Version : Who do you feel the most sorry for?

gtexan02
10-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Our team is awful year in and year out. Who do you pity?

19-10
10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
How could we feel sorry for any of the players??? We're paying them. I don't care to calculate PSL's, 4 seasons of club seats and a fifth year in a new section. Add that to the tailgate, clothing, etc. etc. and it get's sickening to see the product. I know, I know - no one is making me do it and if I could sell tickets to come watch me sell financial products I'd do it. But I feel sorry for me. And you.

joshri
10-17-2006, 11:00 PM
At least Carr is making money out of this whole deal. The Texans fans are getting totally screwed. I'll always be a fan of Houston football first and foremost but I don't think the Texans deserve the common person spending hard earned cash on a pathetic product. It's not even coming close to respectable.

hot pickle
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
i feel bad for d-rob everybody's sayin that he sucks, but hes got know help out there, hes showed us what he can do with a decent Defense around him in 04, and ever since we havent done jack all, a people are callin for dunta's head

LORK 88
10-17-2006, 11:15 PM
I feel sorry for the fans who have no faith and have nothing better to do but waste their breath trying to show how miserable we are, those who feel we're doomed to pick top 5 every year, those negative ones who wont know what to do when something good happens.

sleepwalker
10-18-2006, 12:07 AM
I had to stare at this poll for numerous minutes...I still don't think I know who to most feel sorry for...I voted Kubiak.

Hulk75
10-18-2006, 12:09 AM
Carr.............

phan1
10-18-2006, 01:08 AM
Dude, how could you feel sorry for anyone other than the fans? We've been hoping for playoffs ever since 7-9 and now we're back to square 1 again. How is a team in a 49ers-like rebuilding mode after just 5 years? It's ridiculous. Casserly, YOU SUCK.

South Texan
10-18-2006, 01:58 AM
Gee, didn't see my pick again.

I feel sorry for anyone we beat, think of them having to face their fans.

Oh well. Better days are not THAT far away.

powerfuldragon
10-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Kubiak - He inherited quite a mess and a lot of expectations

real
10-18-2006, 08:57 AM
The Fans...

They are paid to do a job just like you and I....

If we don't cut it at our job we get the axe....If they don't cut it they need to go....whoever it is....

Marcus
10-18-2006, 09:31 AM
I dunno. For some reason, fans choosing to feel sorry for themselves seems a tad contemptible, but that's just me.

nunusguy
10-18-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm not the least bit surprised that the Texans are 1-4, but I'm totally stunned that the game they won was the only game they played at a competitive level. And what really concerns me about this is Kubiaks credibility, because it calls into question his ability to effectively evaluate the talent level (or the lack thereof) of the team.
If you recall, Kubiak was early on very positive about our DLine, and even had expressed confidance in the D backfield. What does that do for his cred now ? And just as troubling, it gives one concers about his ability to motivate his team. But we should all keep in mind he is just in the sixth game of his rookie year, and is is still fighting the learning curve as all NFL rookie HCs and players must, one way or the other.

real
10-18-2006, 10:10 AM
And what really concerns me about this is Kubiaks credibility, because it calls into question his ability to effectively evaluate the talent level (or the lack thereof) of the team.

All the years Kubiak has been around and involved with the NFL and NFL players I highly doubt that he's all of a sudden forgotten what a good NFL player looks like...Maybe he was talking his guys up becuase he felt like they could achieve that standard...Maybe right now he just doesn't think they're playing up to their standard...the standard he thinks they can achieve...

But on another note one thing that worries me about our ZBS is that Kubiak was the one who ran the system in denver, but Sherman is coaching the O-line....Why didn't he go out and get a guy from another team that used the ZBS???? Or even someone from denver that was familar with it.... That's something I would question Kubes on....

threetoedpete
10-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Dude, how could you feel sorry for anyone other than the fans? We've been hoping for playoffs ever since 7-9 and now we're back to square 1 again. How is a team in a 49ers-like rebuilding mode after just 5 years? It's ridiculous. Casserly, YOU SUCK.

Won't go that far but will say the brains in Washington was clearly Joe Gibbs. Casserly is one unluck guy.