PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Titans

Mattheus_Rex
10-17-2006, 01:07 AM
Do they still have anyone playing from the Oilers, or was McNair the last?

Mattheus_Rex
10-17-2006, 01:28 AM
Well it doesn't matter then. they're dead to me now. :woot2

TheOgre
10-17-2006, 08:09 AM
Well it doesn't matter then. they're dead to me now. :woot2

That was me when they moved. I did get pleasure out of the Music City Miracle. It seemed like it somewhat (not entirely mind you) balanced out the infamous Bills-Oilers playoff game.

Hookem Horns
10-17-2006, 04:20 PM
That was me when they moved. I did get pleasure out of the Music City Miracle. It seemed like it somewhat (not entirely mind you) balanced out the infamous Bills-Oilers playoff game.

You mean the "Immaculate Deception" as someone on ESPN once put it? That play killed me. I wanted them to choke in old Oiler fashion so their new fans could feel what we felt all those years. Technically they did choke, however for some reason the refs decided to legalize forward passes on kick off returns. The Bills got shafted on that play and so did we (old Oiler fans).

opus74
10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
You mean the "Immaculate Deception" as someone on ESPN once put it? That play killed me. I wanted them to choke in old Oiler fashion so their new fans could feel what we felt all those years. Technically they did choke, however for some reason the refs decided to legalize forward passes on kick off returns. The Bills got shafted on that play and so did we (old Oiler fans).
Give it up, Hookem. That video has been analyzed by everyone from ESPN to the CIA and it still comes up a lateral. The only people that don't agree are the jills fans.
Overheard in a bar:
"If Jesus Christ came down and proclamed that play a lateral, half the Buffalo fans would convert to Islam."