PDA

View Full Version : "Who or what's to blame for this curse?!"

Imatexanfan
10-16-2006, 05:53 PM
This is getting ridiculous our offense, defense and coaching. It's easy to blame Carr but this team needs work in all areas, including coaching. I mean I'm all for Coach K. but man this has been getting old IMO and it's like the same scenario over and over.

Offensive- Just practicaly everybody else, the running game or should I say lack there of, is like the worst I've seen yet. The RBs are way too slow and the O-line is not blocking worth crap on the running plays. Just like every year, without a running game, teams will continue to play two deep and dare the Texans to run. Carr is actually not playing bad, teams are just adjusting to the underneath stuff and Carr doesn't have enough time to go deep, which gripes my ass.

Defensive- These guys are young and playing an aggressive scheme without two solid corners is playing with fire. While Mario is showing improvement, he's still getting killed on a lot of running plays. He just doesn't have good technique. Our safeties are good on run support but horrible in coverage. I'm not sure if Troy Vincent is out there but he definitely should be looked at by the Texans and fast until we have another disappointing season yet again.

Coaching - This team seems to play a great 1st quarter and a half and then get killed in the 3rd quarter, as for now still no points scored in the 3rd quarter whats the case?! Of course, that leads to playing catch up in the fourth quarter. What this tells me is that opposing coaches are making the necessary adjustments to counter the Texans game plan. Why aren't the Texans doing the same? We are getting OUTCOACHED, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Teams are killing us in the third quarter and we can't seem to adjust. That is a coaching problem plain and simple.:shades:

Imatexanfan
10-16-2006, 09:03 PM
If Leonard Davis is available than that should solve most of our problem.:shades:

Imatexanfan
10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
You know I'd trade a 3rd or 4th round for L. Davis right now.:yahoo: