YoungTexanFan
10-16-2006, 05:26 PM
According to Kubes on the radio . .

Ron Dayne - sprained knee
Glen Earl - sprained neck

This can only help our team.

Malloy
10-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Did not even notice Dayne in trouble, must be a small bump.

Payne, that's real bad...

Dunta_23
10-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Hopefully Dayne is out for a while

Imatexanfan
10-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Did not even notice Dayne in trouble, must be a small bump.

Payne, that's real bad...

WOW Payne's out..................man I betcha he hates he got rid of Robaire Smith.:tease:

JDizzle
10-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Earl is lucky to come away with a sprain. That play was pretty ugly.

Doug
10-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Earl is lucky to come away with a sprain. That play was pretty ugly.

After watching the replay, it could've been so much worse.

Texans86
10-16-2006, 05:49 PM

You know it's bad when you want your starting running back out for a significant amount of time.

real
10-16-2006, 05:51 PM

I never root for a player to get injured....but Im with you on this one....

YoungTexanFan
10-16-2006, 05:58 PM

I am as well. I am hoping for a full recovery health wise, but I want him on the bench.

run-david-run
10-16-2006, 06:05 PM
so who then? Lundy and Gado?

Mr teX
10-16-2006, 06:14 PM
According to Kubes on the radio . .

Seth Payne - done for the year
Travis Johnson - sprained knee
Ron Dayne - sprained knee
Glen Earl - sprained neck

I guess Chris taylor is up next Huh?

kcwilson
10-16-2006, 06:32 PM
'Tis a sad day for your football team when you look at the injury report and say "Alright!"

O.G.
10-16-2006, 08:23 PM
You know it's bad when you want your starting running back out for a significant amount of time.

I think it's time to put Chris Taylor in or give one guy a shot and stick with him. You can't get any contuity going if you don't. Hick bring back Wells.

edo783
10-16-2006, 09:30 PM
The Dayne boo-boo may just be more of a face saver to get Lundy or Taylor inolved.

WiiBrawler
10-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Injuries, hopefully thats about it for the injurys, if not, we may be looking at a 1-15 season

texan_fan_8
10-16-2006, 11:17 PM

I personally keep hoping something happens that Carr has to sit out a week or two.

I really really really believe that attitude has alot to do with winning and Carr does nothing to foster a winning attitude. I feel the only way Rosenfelds gets the start is if Carr gets hurt. I think they need to try this. But they won't.

They have nothing to lose by trying it. /sigh

Grid
10-16-2006, 11:46 PM
Carr has been doing very well and the last thing I want to see is him on the bench when he is just starting to show his capabilities..he needs to be out there continuing to learn the system and growing as a QB.

His "attitude" is just fine.. or didnt you notice him getting angry when things went wrong? He wants to win.

Id like to see Gado and Lundy getting more playing time.. I feel that Taylor was taken out of the starting line up for a reason though. When things are going badly..fans tend to grasp at straws and want to see everyone sitting on the bench starting. They feel that there may be some guy that will come in and be a superstar. Im guilty of it as well.. but I dont think Taylor is the answer to the running game.. fact of the matter is that our Oline is not doing well in run blocking at all.. and no amount of talent at RB is gonna fix our running game.

Payne and TJ are the big losses.. we are thin on players and talent on the Dline. Glenn Earl I think we will be alright without.. hes a solid player but not a difference maker.

I dunno how we are gonna piece together a line for the rest of the season.. hopefully TJ is back quickly..otherwise we are gonna have to put Mario at DT just so that we have a body at every spot.

Vambo, the Marble Eye
10-17-2006, 12:38 PM
I personally keep hoping something happens that Carr has to sit out a week or two.

I really really really believe that attitude has alot to do with winning and Carr does nothing to foster a winning attitude. I feel the only way Rosenfelds gets the start is if Carr gets hurt. I think they need to try this. But they won't.

They have nothing to lose by trying it. /sigh

Interesting concept of problem solving... our defense sucks, we can't run the ball. Answer; put in the back up quarterback.

Bizzare.

Rightnow
10-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Wonder who will play for Glen Earl?

Guss Scott

5-10 205 lbs.

Draft: 2004 - 3rd round (32nd pick) by the New England Patriots

Ah yes, a third or fourth string safety that was cut by the Patriots after one season. I thought Earl was bad...

bigTEXan8
10-17-2006, 01:19 PM
i would like to see taylor get a shot at the rb job. anything has to be better than lundy, dayne, and gado continually running into the back of the texans' o-line.