PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Coleman Released

tburdette
10-16-2006, 10:06 AM
I saw on the bottomline that Marcus Coleman was released by the Boys. But I am guessing that since we aren't interested in Vincent bc he is old that we won't even sniff at Coleman either. But we really should, he has lost a step but he might want to come back and retire a Texan.

texan279
10-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I saw on the bottomline that Marcus Coleman was released by the Boys. But I am guessing that since we aren't interested in Vincent bc he is old that we won't even sniff at Coleman either. But we really should, he has lost a step but he might want to come back and retire a Texan.

Let him go back to the Jets...

El Tejano
10-16-2006, 10:10 AM

We have the young version of him at safety in CC Brown.

Mr. White
10-16-2006, 10:15 AM
We could use some depth in the secondary. I don't think he'd make us worse.

mexican_texan
10-16-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm guessing the 2005 season is a repressed memory.

Reddevil63
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
that can be said about Troy Vincent, not Marcus Coleman

Mr. White
10-16-2006, 11:07 AM
that can be said about Troy Vincent, not Marcus Coleman

No way in hell that Troy Vincent would come here. There are a lot better teams than the Texans on the other end of the phone right now for him.

Reddevil63
10-16-2006, 12:07 PM
I never said he would come here, I just said that he would be an upgrade and Coleman wouldn't.

nunusguy
10-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Barring a change of heart by coach Bill Parcells, veteran defensive back Marcus Coleman will replace rookie Pat Watkins as the starting free safety when the Dallas Cowboys face the Carolina Panthers on Sunday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2642110