PDA

View Full Version : This is so depressing

gtexan02
10-16-2006, 09:41 AM
This team makes me want to check into a mental institution. They give you so many ups and downs its almost impossible not to want to crack up a bit.

1. Hire Gary Kubiak, everyones really excited
2. Kubiak's Broncos are in the playoffs too long, and he doesn't get the coaches he wants, everyones a bit sad
3. Kubiak sells us on the guys, everyones happy.

4. Get 1st pick in the draft, everyone is thrilled - Bush or VY here we come.
5. We select MW with the 1st pick, most people are raelly surprised
6. Kubiak and co. sell us on the pick, everyones excited again

7. We pick up Moulds and some other good FA acquisitions, everyones happy
8. We let some key starters go, everyone is surprised again
9. We have an awesome preseason, everyone is thrilled
10. Davis is out for the season, everyones sad again
11. Lundy + Morency rack up the yardage, everyones happy
12. We trade Morency for Gado, everyones sad again
13. Me and the rest of the board convinces us the trade is a good one, everyones happy
14. Morency does well in GB, Gado rolls for a 1 yard gain, we are sad again

15. Our team shows promise in preseaosn, everyones happy
16. Our team lays eggs in 3 straight games, we are sad
17. Our team beats Miami going into the bye, we are excstatic
18. We get smeared all over the field by Dallas, embarassment ensues.

I don't even want to get into the injuries. My new phrase should be "Making lemonade" because thats what this board has me doing. As soon as something goes terribly wrong, and the world gives me lemons, I'm back making lemonade again. And then, boom, back to the depressioin.

buckaroo_banzai
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
This team makes me want to check into a mental institution. They give you so many ups and downs its almost impossible not to want to crack up a bit.

1. Hire Gary Kubiak, everyones really excited
2. Kubiak's Broncos are in the playoffs too long, and he doesn't get the coaches he wants, everyones a bit sad
3. Kubiak sells us on the guys, everyones happy.

4. Get 1st pick in the draft, everyone is thrilled - Bush or VY here we come.
5. We select MW with the 1st pick, most people are raelly surprised
6. Kubiak and co. sell us on the pick, everyones excited again

7. We pick up Moulds and some other good FA acquisitions, everyones happy
8. We let some key starters go, everyone is surprised again
9. We have an awesome preseason, everyone is thrilled
10. Davis is out for the season, everyones sad again
11. Lundy + Morency rack up the yardage, everyones happy
12. We trade Morency for Gado, everyones sad again
13. Me and the rest of the board convinces us the trade is a good one, everyones happy
14. Morency does well in GB, Gado rolls for a 1 yard gain, we are sad again

15. Our team shows promise in preseaosn, everyones happy
16. Our team lays eggs in 3 straight games, we are sad
17. Our team beats Miami going into the bye, we are excstatic
18. We get smeared all over the field by Dallas, embarassment ensues.

I don't even want to get into the injuries. My new phrase should be "Making lemonade" because thats what this board has me doing. As soon as something goes terribly wrong, and the world gives me lemons, I'm back making lemonade again. And then, boom, back to the depressioin.

great post.
this team makes it's fans look crazy!:bananasplit:

Jerry Jones
10-16-2006, 09:54 AM
its just football...relax.
learn to take defeat like a man!
you need to get rid of carr he is killing your team....trade him or draft another... usually after yr 3 a qb is at his best....you guys are still losing so i will blame carr for not leading you guys to more victories...

beerlover
10-16-2006, 09:57 AM

at least I made 10 gallons of Imperial Stout yesterday http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/ec/ab/fddkBeersBy_NameNorth_Coast_Old_Rasputin_Imperial_ Russian_Stout-resized200.jpg

edo783
10-16-2006, 09:58 AM
you need to get rid of carr he is killing your team....trade him or draft another... usually after yr 3 a qb is at his best....you guys are still losing so i will blame carr for not leading you guys to more victories...

Just a cowplop fans stupid opinion.

texan279
10-16-2006, 09:59 AM

Before you start blaming Carr for not leading us to victories you should take a look at your own QB...

D-Vizzl
10-16-2006, 10:05 AM

I am not trying to start trouble here, but I hold contempt for this post, Carr may not be cerebral but what do you think Bledslow would do if JJ or MB3 was averaging like 1 yard per carry. David is just a player on a team so if any part is out of sync it will affect what he can do. I more blame the playcalling on offense, it is way too conservative, and since we all put an emphasis on sacks, David dumps the ball off so he doesn't get sacked, that's dispicable in itself but the coaches won't let him loose and that's the problem with the O, not Carr

Jerry Jones
10-16-2006, 11:08 AM
19-10, 19-10!
how bout 34-6! ahh feels good to shut my cousins up! now ...
im telling you get rid of carr, draft brady quinn and start over again.
i wish we could get rid of bledsoe but tuna is stubborn. good luck the rest of the year!

eric138
10-16-2006, 11:25 AM
19-10

34-6

All that counts is that we were ahead of y'all 1-0 for four years and now we are just tied. losers.

Texans 1
Dallas 1

Jerry Jones
10-16-2006, 11:44 AM
19-10

34-6

All that counts is that we were ahead of y'all 1-0 for four years and now we are just tied. losers.

Texans 1
Dallas 1

trust me those dave campo years do not count as actual cowboy teams...trust me...
look on the brightside its not too late to redshirt david carr...try out a couple of walk ons...you never know, with a couple of late season wins, your texans might get a bowl bid....

texflex513
10-16-2006, 12:38 PM
trust me those dave campo years do not count as actual cowboy teams...trust me...
look on the brightside its not too late to redshirt david carr...try out a couple of walk ons...you never know, with a couple of late season wins, your texans might get a bowl bid....Please jerry leave us alone come back in about 4-5 years and do something about those wrinkles will ya!

SESupergenius
10-16-2006, 12:44 PM
I wasn't depressed in the 1st half of the game, in fact, I actually thought we had a chance. We let them score 1st drive in the 3rd quarter and then the wheels fell off.