PDA

View Full Version : I'm at a loss.

Mattheus_Rex
10-16-2006, 12:18 AM
All I can say about that game is that Houston lost it, Dallas didn't win. I honestly have no freaking idea what it's going to take to turn the team around. I'm not expecting this season, or next season really, but after a game like that I'm not sure how long it will be now.

I'll still wear my colors every Sun though, in this land of the Redskins I'm living in. :texflag:

MightyTExan
10-16-2006, 06:45 AM
We're boned.

eric138
10-16-2006, 06:56 AM
I'll still wear my colors every Sun though, in this land of the Redskins I'm living in. :texflag:

You've got some heart. Living in another city and STILL rooting for a poor team from another city. wow.

joshri
10-16-2006, 07:08 AM
The Texans are a total joke. I'm always be a Texans fan first and foremost but I'm starting to question if we will just be a franchise along the lines of the Pirates, Devil Rays, Arizona Cardinals, etc.

Corrosion
10-16-2006, 07:13 AM
The Texans are a total joke. I'm always be a Texans fan first and foremost but I'm starting to question if we will just be a franchise along the lines of the Pirates, Devil Rays, Arizona Cardinals, etc.

Those teams you mentioned outside of the Arizona Cardinals wont spend a lot of money on players ..... this orginization cant be lumped in with that group . The Texans have as much invested in one player as the D-ray's or Pirates do in their entire combined rosters . :shades:

TheOgre
10-16-2006, 07:31 AM
If you cannot run the ball, you aren't going to win many games.