PDA

View Full Version : Three Texan starters hurt against Dallas...

Luv_ya_blue
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
I know that it's been discussed in other threads, sparatically...but here's the link if anyone is interested.

Seth Payne
Zach Wiegert
Glenn Earl

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/HOU/9730501

If there is already a thread dedicated to this...please put it in the right place mods...thanks. Sorry for the repeat...if so.

TexansSeminole
10-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Sucks, hopefully some young guys can come in and preform well in the system.

Yokohama Texan
10-15-2006, 11:11 PM
I have a bad feeling that this is going to make matters worse. I hope Payne knows that we are hoping for a full recovery.

TexansSeminole
10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Alfred Malone will probably play DT now. He really hasn't played bad for us. If Glenn is out I don't know who would start. As far as Wiegert...I guess Winston will have to step up.

hot pickle
10-15-2006, 11:34 PM
maybe we will get to see gus scott play?

mexican_texan
10-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Alfred Malone will probably play DT now. He really hasn't played bad for us. If Glenn is out I don't know who would start. As far as Wiegert...I guess Winston will have to step up.
Malone is on IR.

painekiller
10-15-2006, 11:41 PM

Yea, next yeart when he gets off injuried reserve.

phan1
10-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Earl has been solid for us, and losing Payne is a huge blow to a defense that is already struggling against the run. This is a big downer, especially for a team that just hasn't responded well to adversity. You'd like to say this is a chance for other players to step it up, but our players just don't have that attitude right now. Let's hope I'm just talking out of my butt.

thunderkyss
10-16-2006, 05:58 AM

We started Mario, Weaver, Kalu, and Babin on the DLine yesterday.