PDA

View Full Version : Rosenfels Appearance

Capster67
10-15-2006, 09:35 PM
I live in Denver so I didn't see the end of today's game. Why did Rosenfels come in. Was Carr hurt or was this a chance to give the backup some mop up duty or could this be the beginning of a legitimate quarterback controversy?

Nerf Herder
10-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Obviously, no QB controversy. The easy answer would be B.

FILO_girl
10-15-2006, 09:41 PM
I live in Denver so I didn't see the end of today's game. Why did Rosenfels come in. Was Carr hurt or was this a chance to give the backup some mop up duty or could this be the beginning of a legitimate quarterback controversy?

I would think it was to save Carr for next game. Was a lost cause, give Sage a chance. We need our leading rusher next week. :ok:

Goldeagle
10-15-2006, 09:54 PM
I would think it was to save Carr for next game. Was a lost cause, give Sage a chance. We need our leading rusher next week. :ok:

LOL

edo783
10-15-2006, 11:25 PM

The truly sad thing is the amount of truth in this post. Does anyone remember another QB being the leading rusher for the team? Probably Vick if there was. Sad, sad, sad. Bad line compounded by bad backs. No runing game = LOOOONNNGG season.

Ibar_Harry
10-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Again, for everyone, Carr should be the only back running at the present time, because they have to lay off him since he can throw it. He has an edge the other backs don't have. He might actually be quicker than the other backs and he really isn't slow either. Not the best use of David I regret to say, but unfortunately its the truth.

Mattheus_Rex
10-16-2006, 12:57 AM
I say wrap up the season now and start practice next week. By next season we might be ready to play in the NFL. :francis: