Bullpen Drew
10-15-2006, 08:38 PM
We are in a "rebuilding season"

hot pickle
10-15-2006, 08:42 PM
we will be rebuildin for the next 2 seasons if were lucky might be 3 seasons

TexanLen
10-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Can you rebuild something if it was never built?

HomeBred_Texan
10-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Can you rebuild something if it was never built?

You can if you tore it up first...

beerlover
10-15-2006, 09:10 PM
its getting much tougher than I ever imagined it would be this season to watch this team play. its baffling, frustrating and depressing :confused:

they keep it close in the 1st half, may even take the lead but then get blown out in the 2nd half like its two seperate teams, one a 5th year competitive NFL team the other an expansion team with a bunch of underachieving rookies and high draft picks. I'll bet that Bob McNair is feeling sick right about now, the money people have been spending is going to disappear, Relient will only be half full and he will have to cut payroll and trade out of #1 picks because they can't afford anymore, unless someone :cowboy1: up.

Bullpen Drew
10-15-2006, 09:12 PM
I also think the "19-10" can be retired now...

Kaiser Toro
10-15-2006, 09:14 PM
I also think the "19-10" can be retired now...

It was flushed down the toliet about six hours ago.

cuppacoffee
10-15-2006, 09:29 PM
its getting much tougher than I ever imagined it would be this season to watch this team play. its baffling, frustrating and depressing :confused:

I was thinking the same thing today. I actually changed channels during the second half.

I can't enjoy watching this team play.

Reading a few of the posts tonight I see I am not the only one with questions about our green bay connections.

Kubiak may need to realize that he is the head coach and the O line should be coached to the system he is familiar with.

Maybe he is deferring too much to Sherman....idonno:

:coffee: