PDA

View Full Version : Offensive playcalling

IshouldbeGM
10-15-2006, 06:29 PM
In my opinion, kubiak is holding Carr back. We're not winning the superbowl this year, kubiak might as well let carr call his own plays. challenge carr, see what he has. sometimes you have to let the players make plays, you cant control them all the time like puppets. several examples of coaches letting their qb's call their own plays....manning, marino, jim kelly, favre, montana, brees, i can go on and on....if kubiak wants carr to be a leader, i believe this is the way to go.

Imatexanfan
10-15-2006, 06:31 PM
In my opinion, kubiak is holding Carr back. We're not winning the superbowl this year, kubiak might as well let carr call his own plays. challenge carr, see what he has. sometimes you have to let the players make plays, you cant control them all the time like puppets. several examples of coaches letting their qb's call their own plays....manning, marino, jim kelly, favre, montana, brees, i can go on and on....if kubiak wants carr to be a leader, i believe this is the way to go.

I agree fully man, something needs to happen cuz the way its going right now we might as well be having DOOM CAPERS hahahahaha:tease:

not really though

Wolf
10-15-2006, 06:32 PM
:lol:

eric138
10-15-2006, 06:32 PM
That's fine if we do that BUT if the line cannot execute the play tht is called (run) then how will it change the game ending numbers?

Imatexanfan
10-15-2006, 06:36 PM
That's fine if we do that BUT if the line cannot execute the play tht is called (run) then how will it change the game ending numbers?

simply..... it won't no running game NO success AT ALL

HomeBred_Texan
10-15-2006, 06:36 PM

I think what he is trying to say, I am not certain on this, but maybe he wants Carr to throw the ball more and run less... Throw like 50 passes a game and that will open up the 3 runs he will call, :bananasplit:

run-david-run
10-15-2006, 06:39 PM
we have to play within the system even when we dont have all the pieces so that when we do get the right players we will have it down to a science. The more we run it, the better we will get

IshouldbeGM
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM
When carr called his own plays last yr vs st louis, we scored 24 in the first half. Maybe carr is smarter than we think.

Imatexanfan
10-15-2006, 06:46 PM
When carr called his own plays last yr vs st louis, we scored 24 in the first half. Maybe carr is smarter than we think.

thank you well said.......u know MAYBE u should be our next GM