PDA

View Full Version : Its Chad Stanley's fault!!!

IshouldbeGM
10-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Chad Stanley doesn't show the leadership needed in a punter. I'm tired of his 30 yard punts. He has no leadership skills, and is not a clutch punter. How can we pass up such great punters in the draft when we have no punting game??!! Until we get a new punter, we will always be a losing franchise!!

Wolf
10-15-2006, 06:59 PM
blasphemy!

Imatexanfan
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Chad Stanley doesn't show the leadership needed in a punter. I'm tired of his 30 yard punts. He has no leadership skills, and is not a clutch punter. How can we pass up such great punters in the draft when we have no punting game??!! Until we get a new punter, we will always be a losing franchise!!

Dude...............nah dude u need to put the bottle down for real its the o-line....yea once again and the rushing game. Davis is loving this I bet, getting paid and not playing screw that he's the one that needs to get the pity after the loses we've faced. If we had a running game.............hell this would be a better record!!! But nah his knee hurts screw that go play!!! If I was getting paid $100,000 a year I would still be out there playing my ass off. Enough said before I get crunk in this.....:twocents:

Scooter
10-15-2006, 07:10 PM
mcbriar schooled stanley ... sorry PD. :tease:

HomeBred_Texan
10-15-2006, 07:14 PM
I thought it was the waterboy's fault for not serving up "high quality H2O"...

When all you have is gatorade, no wonder we are losing...

Capster67
10-15-2006, 07:24 PM
I've thought since before the season we should have said goodbye to Stanley and Brown. Maybe we should give sauerbran a look.

Reddevil63
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Haha, nice :shades:

IshouldbeGM
10-15-2006, 07:32 PM
I was really being sarcastic with my post, but mcbriar did school stanley today. Dallas kicked our butts in field position. Im just sick of seeing stanley punt from the 50 and only kick it to the 30.....thats garbage, i can do that!! At least kick it to the end zone...let the other team take it from the 20, stop trying to be perfect and pin them back in the 10 when you cant really do it!! just boom the freakin football!!!

LORK 88
10-15-2006, 07:34 PM
lol, ill check his name off the "whos to blame list". Anyone else left . . . ?

IshouldbeGM
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
A list of punters to look forward to in the 2007 nfl draft!! Maybe we can go with the local kid Jared Scruggs out of rice. We didn't draft Vince, might as well draft Jared, he can sell tickets!

http://www.draftshowcase.com/07punters.htm

run-david-run
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
hes acctually done a good job of punting inside the 20, its the long distance ones that he does badly. A 30 yarder from our goaline? Not good.

Scooter
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
just boom the freakin football!!!

he was. stanley doesnt have much of a leg, he's just consistant.

IshouldbeGM
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
consistantly bad!!

TexanLen
10-15-2006, 08:58 PM
consistantly bad!!

Look, If you punted as much as Stanley did, your leg would be tired too!!! I am sure the guy is in pain and has his leg wrapped now.

Scooter
10-15-2006, 09:24 PM
consistantly bad!!

PD's a lot of fun so i leave stanley alone, but my highschool soccer goalie was twice the punter stanley is. it amazes me that the NFL tries to find kickers from college teams as opposed to buying soccer players.

YoungTexanFan
10-15-2006, 09:48 PM
PD's a lot of fun so i leave stanley alone, but my highschool soccer goalie was twice the punter stanley is. it amazes me that the NFL tries to find kickers from college teams as opposed to buying soccer players.

its not that easy. we have tried recruiting local mexican soccer players to be our kicker and they suck. yes, they can kick hard, but no, they can't put it between the posts. Also, recruiting soccer players to punt is a very bad idea. It is a completely different style. Punting involves bringing the leg straight up through a tilted and angled ball in order to create a spiral effect while still maintaining hangtime. kicking is more soccer style, but not many soccer players are good at it.

mexican_texan
10-15-2006, 10:02 PM
its not that easy. we have tried recruiting local mexican soccer players to be our kicker and they suck. yes, they can kick hard, but no, they can't put it between the posts. Also, recruiting soccer players to punt is a very bad idea. It is a completely different style. Punting involves bringing the leg straight up through a tilted and angled ball in order to create a spiral effect while still maintaining hangtime. kicking is more soccer style, but not many soccer players are good at it.
I object. Guys that can't make the soccer team at my school try out for kicker, and yes, they all wear soccer shoes when kicking.

Kaiser Toro
10-15-2006, 10:04 PM
I object. Guys that can't make the soccer team at my school try out for kicker, and yes, they all wear soccer shoes when kicking.

Further proof that Chad is greater than Kris. Soccer players are intimidated by punters.

mexican_texan
10-15-2006, 10:04 PM
lol, ill check his name off the "whos to blame list". Anyone else left . . . ?
Brian Pittman...no...

Kaiser Toro
10-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Brian Pittman...no...

I have had the stinkeye on Pittman for weeks. He makes no one around him better and for crying out loud, could he make one game changing play?

Nbkan
10-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Talking about Chad Stanley can possibly affect one's rep ;)

FILO_girl
10-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Oooooh, y'all are talking trash about Chad Is God again.

I'm telling PowerfuDragon! :tease:

TexansLucky13
10-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Chad Stanley Is God

mexican_texan
10-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Chad Stanley Is God
Does that say "I'm the Pooh Juggernaut"?

TexansLucky13
10-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Does that say "I'm the Pooh Juggernaut"?

Only to the TU faithful! :tease:

I have been meaning to fix that, though.

mexican_texan
10-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Only to the TU faithful! :tease:

I have been meaning to fix that, though.
so what does it say?

TexansLucky13
10-15-2006, 11:03 PM
so what does it say?

I am the juggernaut BxxxH

I'm not as good as PD at the MS Paint

Scooter
10-15-2006, 11:51 PM
edit: i'm cut off.

=p

TEXANS84
10-16-2006, 12:50 PM
After reviewing game tape, I do believe it WAS Chad Stanley's fault as he couldn't get his head into the game, and finally decided to dance with the cheerleaders:

http://www.khou.com/images/slideshow/cowboystexans/images/02texans.jpg

WiiBrawler
10-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Thats Hilarious!

Cjeremy635
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
TEXANS84.....LMAO!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA....I really needed that this morning. Thanks..

Texans86
10-16-2006, 02:06 PM
A list of punters to look forward to in the 2007 nfl draft!! Maybe we can go with the local kid Jared Scruggs out of rice. We didn't draft Vince, might as well draft Jared, he can sell tickets!

http://www.draftshowcase.com/07punters.htm

Go Sepulveda. He's easily one of the best, if not the best punter in college football. He got a 78 yarder three weeks ago to pin back whoever Baylor was playing to inside the 5. He almost has a 50 yard average. He'll have a second Ray Guy award this offseason, and I think he actually just passed Ray Guy for overall punt yardage. If your going for a punter, go for one who has lots of experience. Who else punts the ball more than Baylor? Sic'em Bears.

Texas
10-16-2006, 02:17 PM
I can kick a bowling ball farther then he can a football..End of Story...find a new kicker

mexican_texan
10-16-2006, 02:29 PM
How dare you insult Sir Chadwick. To the guillotine! All of you!

You know it's bad when you're blaming the punter for our woes....

Errant Hothy
10-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Where is PD by the way? Thought he'd be all over this be now.

Is teh Chadwick-signal not working today?

mexican_texan
10-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Where is PD by the way? Thought he'd be all over this be now.

Is teh Chadwick-signal not working today?
The Chadwick signal is in Nkorho Pan.

powerfuldragon
10-16-2006, 04:09 PM
After reviewing game tape, I do believe it WAS Chad Stanley's fault as he couldn't get his head into the game, and finally decided to dance with the cheerleaders:

http://www.khou.com/images/slideshow/cowboystexans/images/02texans.jpg
nah, they all just wanted to have his baby.

powerfuldragon
10-16-2006, 04:15 PM
mcbriar schooled stanley ... sorry PD. :tease:

Alright, everyone gang up on chad. Chad spent all saturday defending South Korea. His leg was a little tired. I'd like to see y'all punt ballistic missiles to pluto all day.

touttail
10-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Chad's fault?????????

Hell he should not have to punt 8 times a game!!!!!!!!

Bobby 119C

Errant Hothy
10-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Alright, everyone gang up on chad. Chad spent all saturday defending South Korea. His leg was a little tired. I'd like to see y'all punt ballistic missiles to pluto all day.

Couldn't he have just punted one back to Kim Jung Il and ended the whole thing that way; and save himself for Sunday's game to boot? Cahadwick may have a great leg but not a great mind...maybe?

mexican_texan
10-16-2006, 04:29 PM
Couldn't he have just punted one back to Kim Jung Il and ended the whole thing that way; and save himself for Sunday's game to boot? Cahadwick may have a great leg but not a great mind...maybe?
What fun is that?