PDA

View Full Version : Payne May Be Done

Scooter
10-15-2006, 05:06 PM
John G just said about seth payne on 610. "as he was being carted off, he said to me "ACL"'.

rmartin65
10-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Not good. I hope he is okay.

Reddevil63
10-15-2006, 05:09 PM
So who feels as confident with Thomas Johnson starting in the middle as we would if Robaire was still here?

Marcus
10-15-2006, 05:14 PM
So who feels as confident with Thomas Johnson starting in the middle as we would if Robaire was still here?
I do. Robaire was an overpaid slug. (Where's Robaire playing right now?:hmmm: )

Scooter
10-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Oh btw, any word on Earl or Sanders yet?

if he mentioned them, i missed it. sanders walked to the locker room without a limp and earl looked like he just took a stinger so if i had to guess, they're not too serious of injuries.

i hope that it's a false preliminary on payne because he's probably my favorite texan. we need him on the line more than anyone else, especially on short yardage.

TPIMP
10-15-2006, 05:21 PM

He's starting for the TITANS!

FILO_girl
10-15-2006, 05:23 PM
He's starting for the TITANS!
Yup, and they took the Skins today. What does that say about us?

Reddevil63
10-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Everybody on this team is an overpaid slug

Hulk75
10-15-2006, 05:57 PM

I like Thomas Johnson, I think he will do fine.

NEROtheZERO
10-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Yup, and they took the Skins today. What does that say about us?

Not a single thing. There ar too many factors and changes that happen after four weeks to use like opponents as any type of measuring stick. We will know who is better between us and the Titans after week 17 with a comparison of records.

hellojohnnyboi
10-15-2006, 07:29 PM
I DO NOT LIKE THOMAS JOHNSON!

He is an *****, a decent player, but an *****.

He is a reserve who already has 5 penalties called against him including 2 intentional fouls.

scourge
10-15-2006, 08:10 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2627049

Not good at all...

Scooter
10-15-2006, 08:20 PM
thanks for the link scourge. i was hoping that the information wasnt true but the sources provided by you and me are pretty credible and i'm afraid this is going to ruin the high hopes for our d-line as the season progresses.

GP
10-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Burn me at the stake for saying this, but I won't be missing Payne.

How many holding penalties does the guy have?

How many are called on ANY OTHER defensive lineman on the rest of the NFL teams?

This team needs to purge itself of ALL expansion draft players. I think it's a curse.

Could we just start over again?

Imatexanfan
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM

How many are called on ANY OTHER defensive lineman on the rest of the NFL teams?

This team needs to purge itself of ALL expansion draft players. I think it's a curse.

U know what just keep DC and I'm with ya on that 4 real

Hulk75
10-16-2006, 10:02 AM

It is something you could do in the past, he is old school I dont fault him for that I still teach it to my boys. Before he hurt his knee I thought he was one of the best at holding up his guy and stopping the run, I feel SOOOOOOOOO bad for the guy, its too bad.

the wonger need food
10-16-2006, 10:20 AM

Robaire has 15 tackles compared to Payne's 11. Another bad personnel decision that will lead to another 2-14 season.