PDA

View Full Version : My Keys to Second Half Success: vs. Dallas

TexansAllTheWayBaby
10-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Okay, great first half by our Houston Texans. We lead the Dallas Cowboys 6-3at the half. The Dallas Cowboys will recieve the ball to begin thr second half.

I think our Texans are doing a few great things so far this game at the half, but a couple areas could use improvement. The following keys are what I feel our Houston Texans must do in the second half to have success and get the huge win possibly...

-Establish run game. We have not had much success in the first half this game on the ground, so we really should try to get it going in the second half. I look for Ronnie Dayne and Samkon Gado to step up in the second half of this game, it would be crutial.

-Maintain solid defensive play. My hate really goes off to our Texans D' once ahgain so far this half. They are playing extremely well. They have got off the filed on a good amount of Dallas' 3rd down attempts, we are shutting down the run fairly well, and shutting down T.O. I look for Dallas to come out of the half with some offensive adjustments, so it will be a big challegne to see if our defense can continue to respond.

-Continue clean play. I love this. No penalties so far this first half. This is great to see, espically after the bye week. I credit the coaching staff here. Hopefully, we can keep this clean play up in the second half, and I think we will.

I said earlier in my posts this would be a dogfight,. and it certainly is. Our Texans have the advantage right now in a big rival game, and a huge game by itself for our boys. We were huge underdogs, and are playing great thus far.

We need to keep it up in the second hal,f and I think we can do just that.

GO TEXANS!!!:superman:

Goldeagle
10-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Establish the run game? I dont think so, look for our Tight Ends in the 2nd half

Stop blitzing 3 guys up the middle but continue the blitz

Osso
10-15-2006, 02:42 PM
When you have lemons and water and they give you sugar you dont make lemon pie.

TexanSam
10-15-2006, 02:46 PM
If we don't get more than 2 yards, don't run the ball again in that series.

Texans, learn to tackle.

Blitz

TreWardTxn
10-15-2006, 03:07 PM
Establish the run game? I dont think so, look for our Tight Ends in the 2nd half

Stop blitzing 3 guys up the middle but continue the blitz

The up the middle blitzes are what Dallas' O-line struggle with...

samomin
10-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Stop forcing the ball to AJ. Please.

tsip
10-15-2006, 03:29 PM
Okay, great first half by our Houston Texans. We lead the Dallas Cowboys 6-3at the half. The Dallas Cowboys will recieve the ball to begin thr second half.

I think our Texans are doing a few great things so far this game at the half, but a couple areas could use improvement. The following keys are what I feel our Houston Texans must do in the second half to have success and get the huge win possibly...

-Establish run game. We have not had much success in the first half this game on the ground, so we really should try to get it going in the second half. I look for Ronnie Dayne and Samkon Gado to step up in the second half of this game, it would be crutial.

-Maintain solid defensive play. My hate really goes off to our Texans D' once ahgain so far this half. They are playing extremely well. They have got off the filed on a good amount of Dallas' 3rd down attempts, we are shutting down the run fairly well, and shutting down T.O. I look for Dallas to come out of the half with some offensive adjustments, so it will be a big challegne to see if our defense can continue to respond.

-Continue clean play. I love this. No penalties so far this first half. This is great to see, espically after the bye week. I credit the coaching staff here. Hopefully, we can keep this clean play up in the second half, and I think we will.

I said earlier in my posts this would be a dogfight,. and it certainly is. Our Texans have the advantage right now in a big rival game, and a huge game by itself for our boys. We were huge underdogs, and are playing great thus far.

We need to keep it up in the second hal,f and I think we can do just that.

GO TEXANS!!!:superman:

Two things--

1)...don't give up what you're doing during the day--work or school or whatever--analysis is weak/off/ineffective

2)..use the spell check feature and check your grammar

Hervoyel
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM
"My Keys to Second Half Success: vs. Dallas"

Uh, not be the Texans?

WiiBrawler
10-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Texansallthewaybaby is one of my favorite posters because even if we're down 30 at half time, he's positive and still takes the time to post his keys to the game, whoever bashes him is a hater, keep it up TexansAllTheWayBaby