PDA

View Full Version : Who do you REALLY want to beat

Goldeagle
10-15-2006, 09:57 AM
I'd go with the Jags, Dirty, they are in our Division, and it seems like a War when we face them. Oh yeah, after they hit Carr out of bounds, drilled JJ Moses on a punt even though it was clear he signaled fair catch, their coach and team had the gall to say "WE WERE DIRTY" when we were all upset at the lack of payback we sent their way.

Vote, and say why.

Texas_Heat
10-15-2006, 10:43 AM
:mad: I hate them all, but the Titans must never win at anything, Death to the Titans.

HomeBred_Texan
10-15-2006, 10:46 AM
When we start beating the Colts, we will then be an elite team...

Until then, I look forward to the draft...

giovanni338
10-15-2006, 10:55 AM
I hate to say it but if we win its going to be by luck.I hate dallas but i dont see texans winning.We stink and thats all its to it.We dont have any kind of offense or defense.D carr is still a sissy boy.Hes gotten a bit better but not much.Our defense better stop t i dont want to play owens.:wild: :wild:

thunderkyss
10-15-2006, 11:00 AM
I hate to say it but if we win its going to be by luck.I hate dallas but i dont see texans winning.We stink and thats all its to it.We dont have any kind of offense or defense.D carr is still a sissy boy.Hes gotten a bit better but not much.Our defense better stop t i dont want to play owens.:wild: :wild:

I honestly don't think the Cowboys are as good as their stats suggest. They look sloppy on offense, and vulnerable on defense. I think we should beat them.

I think we should be Jacksonville & Tennessee.

Beating the Colts at the end of the year, however, would mean more to me, in respect to what we've accomplished this year.

TexansLucky13
10-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Beat the Girls. That's all I want.

infantrycak
10-15-2006, 11:12 AM
We have beat everyone but the Colts, plus they are the regular season standard for excellence. Beating them eventually will be a giant step forward for this team.

V Man
10-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Being that I live in SA (Dallas South) and the TV stations always drop the Texans, I would love to be able to rub it in everyones face down here.

Speedy
10-15-2006, 11:15 AM
:mad: I hate them all, but the Titans must never win at anything, Death to the Titans.
Post of the year!!!

El Amigo Invisible
10-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Beat the Colts and the Cowgirls. I hope someone earholes TO today!!!:crutch:

nunusguy
10-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Beating the Cowboys is the lowest priority for this team and should be
for all Texans fans including you guys who idolize (oh I'm sorry, I meant hate) the Cowboys. The name of the game is beating your division rivals.
Maybe the next time we play them, which I think is in 2010, McNair and his organization will have the Texans in the mix for the playoffs. After all, we really had every right to expect the team to be at that level this year, our fifth year of existance.

axman40
10-15-2006, 11:45 AM
I picked the Cowboys because that is who The Texans are playing today .Take care of the business at hand!

:fans: :texans: :logo:

Wharton
10-15-2006, 03:48 PM
ANYBODY!!!!!!

:whip:

afcman
10-15-2006, 04:13 PM
ANYBODY!!!!!!

Yeah. But out of that list I choose the Jags. I hate them.

Fargin
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Yeah. But out of that list I choose the Jags. I hate them.

Well, we don't like you a lot either. See ya next Sunday.

DenverBorn
10-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I always HATED the Titans. Until late April, 2006. Now I'll be pulling for them to beat the Texans. I want McNair and Kubiak to feel like the complete *****s that they are.

TexansJunkE
10-15-2006, 04:51 PM
I chose other. I want to beat the Organization for letting IT get to this! WE ARE A JOKE.

TNTitan
10-15-2006, 05:51 PM
I honestly don't think the Cowboys are as good as their stats suggest. They look sloppy on offense, and vulnerable on defense. I think we should beat them.

I think we should be Jacksonville & Tennessee.

Beating the Colts at the end of the year, however, would mean more to me, in respect to what we've accomplished this year.

and what might that be?

Fargin
10-15-2006, 08:03 PM
and what might that be?

Interesting comment from a fan of another 1-4 team. May I ask you the same question?