PDA

View Full Version : Peek out against Dallas

TexansBull
10-14-2006, 10:34 AM
If someone posted it already, delete this.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4258716.html

I was looking forward to him making an impact too.

Marcus
10-14-2006, 10:38 AM
I was counting on him to harrass Bledsoe on obvious passing downs without maybe having to blitz all the time.

Gonna hurt us.

TexansBull
10-14-2006, 10:40 AM
They say its a game time decision, but it doesnt look good from the sound of it.

Marcus
10-14-2006, 10:44 AM
They say its a game time decision, but it doesnt look good from the sound of it.
What good would it do even if he did play? . . if he's gonna be hampered by it. If he's got a bad hamstring, there goes his quickness. No, unless he's absolutely 100%, he shouldn't suit up.

Kaiser Toro
10-14-2006, 10:46 AM
What good would it do even if he did play? . . if he's gonna be hampered by it. If he's got a bad hamstring, there goes his quickness. No, unless he's absolutely 100%, he shouldn't suit up.

Yeah I agree. Peek is good for one thing, in my opinion, and that is getting to the QB. Anything else he still looks lost. No speed, no Peek is the best play.

TexansBull
10-14-2006, 10:50 AM

Especially wtih Jacksonville next week, and the Titans. This may be The Texas Superbowl, but I would rather him sit out too and get better for the divisional games coming up.

Hulk75
10-14-2006, 01:16 PM
That sucks because their tackles have a hard time keeping up with inside or secondary moves, and Peeks 2nd move is good.

the wonger need food
10-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Peek has been a huge disappointment again this season. Him and Babin should be gone after this year.

infantrycak
10-15-2006, 10:18 AM
Peek's inability to stay on the field is undermining any potential he has as a pass rusher. He is starting to make DD look durable.

brewhaus
10-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Peek has been a huge disappointment again this season. Him and Babin should be gone after this year.

Antwan has shown much to me this season either. Who on this team has? I don't think the Texans should give up on Peek. I still think he can be more of an impact player than he has been.