PDA

View Full Version : Will the Raiders deal Randy Moss ?

nunusguy
10-13-2006, 12:57 PM
""We're hearing there are a couple suitors for Moss,'' one veteran general manager. "And when you look at his contract, a trade is not as unlikely as people think. There is some smoke there right now, and you can't be sure it won't turn into fire.''
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/don_banks/10/13/moss/index.html
Is he as much of a head case as TO ? I dunno, but he is tremendously talented, and still < 30 so relatively young. Gotta be some teams given it some serious thought ?

run-david-run
10-13-2006, 01:17 PM
we dont need him, maybe someone like Jacksonville?

TEXANRED
10-13-2006, 01:53 PM
We can't run the football so we might as well go into a three reciever set on every down and throw.

Could you imagine the run and shoot with AJ, Moulds, and Moss? That would be awsome.

FILO_girl
10-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Ever since Moss shed that Vikings uni, he has been pretty quiet. No one to moon, I guess. :)

Entertaining thought, one I would like to see pursued possibly. :lightbulb:

Double Barrel
10-13-2006, 03:04 PM
The Raiders should trade him to Miami. :heh:

I don't think he'd be a good match for our team. His ego is too big to be a #3 receiver, and I wouldn't sit AJ or Moulds for him.

mexican_texan
10-13-2006, 03:10 PM
He's not a headcase. When's the last time he acted up? He just speaks his mind.

kastofsna
10-13-2006, 06:22 PM
the patriots will make a huge bid on him. heard it from me first (or last).

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
10-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Ravens could be a likely suitor as well. Randy Moss wanted to play there when Minnesota was shopping him.

kiwitexansfan
10-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Do you want a guy on the team that would come out and say that he isn't trying because no one else on the team is. He is juts out there getting paid and in his own word having some fun. Not a guy I want in my locker room.

mexican_texan
10-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Ravens could be a likely suitor as well. Randy Moss wanted to play there when Minnesota was shopping him.
He wanted to go to Atlanta, but with Steve McNair, I can see how he would want to go to Baltimore.

scourge
10-14-2006, 11:01 PM
"Will the Raiders deal Randy Moss ?"

they would, if someone wanted him... But just like Jerry Porter, everyone's probably waiting for him to get cut. Personally, I would hate to have him here. He takes too many plays off, and admits it. He plays for nothing more than the paycheck, and even then doesn't play hard enough to earn that.

TexansLucky13
10-14-2006, 11:24 PM
I think that we "NEED" him...but we are convinced that (like the Astros) we'd be better off being the "Good Guys" rather than having someone "volatile." Personally, IMO...BOLOGNA!!! I'd rather win!

Wow, I never thought I would see the day when I disagreed with a LYB post, but here it is. Guys like Randy Moss do more damage than good.

ledzeppelin229
10-15-2006, 12:42 AM
I don't think we need another big name WR. AJ and Moulds are enough for now if our running game and defense can come together over the course of the season. I think both will steadily improve in time for a big jump next year.

Mysteryhunt
10-15-2006, 01:48 AM
a team with a young air it out qb could use him to make them look good. he's wasted in oakland since they have no offense.

V Man
10-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Jerry Jones will try to give Parcels an ulcer. He will trade Terry Glenn and a 2nd round pick to Oakland for Randy Moss. :wacko: