PDA

View Full Version : Gado Question

Jawja Texan
10-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Does anyone know (or have a pretty good estimate) how many touches Gado might get this week? Is Dayne still the man? Our running game is so sketchy right now, it is almost non-existent. I can't get any info on either one of these guys.

TK_Gamer
10-13-2006, 08:52 AM
kubiak has been giving all the backs like 2 series and then whoever is most efective gets the majority , not sure how he'll do it sunday

TK_Gamer
10-13-2006, 08:55 AM
it's really hard to second guess anything kubiak does, and with his recent comments during the bye week, he makes me think that its not gonna be business as usual. I think he was doing alot of evaluating during the first 4 games and it prolly wont be the same the rest of the season. I really think we could have alot more flow and continuity in the dallas game than we've seen so far. I could be wrong though.

Jawja Texan
10-13-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the insight! :redtowel:

infantrycak
10-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Here is what Kubiak had to say:

(on approaching running game) It goes back to what I told you going into the Miami game. I would love come out of a game seeing both of those kids (Ron Dayne and Samkon Gado) carrying the ball 15 or 16 times. I would like for it to be right down the middle. But if I think one of them is running the ball a little better than the other one at some particular time in a game Im going to let him keep going so Ill see how that fans out.

Jawja Texan
10-13-2006, 09:04 AM
Appreciate it! :yahoo: