PDA

View Full Version : In DeMeco we trust!

HOU-TEX
10-12-2006, 02:57 PM
I wish the rest of the Texans players would take this kind of attitude. Maybe some have, who knows? I would bet D-Ryans attitude eventually becomes airborn in thier locker room. We some leaders on this team and I would bet he's going to be one.

I've kinda kept up with him while he was at Alabama and was pumped when he fell to us. Good luck to D-Ryans as a person and a Texan!:texan:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2976&section=Texans%20Insider

Second Honeymoon
10-12-2006, 03:11 PM
yeah Ryans is reminding of me of old Al Smith from the Oilers days. He is that fireplug that is going to be out there every play and lead the defense. He always has his nose around the football. Put some arse-kicking DL in front of him and he is going to do some damage. Dude will be in the Pro Bowl sooner rather than later.

OT - Chad Brown was available this week and we didnt try him out. I think he could have given us some more depth on defense and essentially improve the defense.

doug

AggieTexanFan
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM
I hope they sign him to a life long contract.

Play until you can't anymore then become LB coach for the team

texflex513
10-13-2006, 12:18 AM
yeah Ryans is reminding of me of old Al Smith from the Oilers days. He is that fireplug that is going to be out there every play and lead the defense. He always has his nose around the football. Put some arse-kicking DL in front of him and he is going to do some damage. Dude will be in the Pro Bowl sooner rather than later.

OT - Chad Brown was available this week and we didnt try him out. I think he could have given us some more depth on defense and essentially improve the defense.

doug Al Smith was one of my favorite oilers! I know Ryans will cement himself as one of the NFL's premiere MLBS very very soon.

HOOK'EM
10-13-2006, 04:57 AM
They don't call him D-Wreck for nothing!:twocents:

real
10-13-2006, 09:28 AM
If Meco has atleast a 7 tackle game thats good for 5th in the NFL in tackles...

12 and he's tied for 1st....

TK_Gamer
10-13-2006, 09:33 AM
if our dline can keep their o-line from tying up ryans, he will have around 10 sunday. if not then our secondary will get most of the tackles.

infantrycak
10-13-2006, 10:47 AM
Nice to see DeMeco's play recognized:

#4 Rookie (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0610/gallery.nfl.rookiewatch5/content.7.html)

HOU-TEX
10-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Nice to see DeMeco's play recognized:

#4 Rookie (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0610/gallery.nfl.rookiewatch5/content.7.html)

No kidding. I can just imagine what he's going to be like in a couple of years. Maybe another 5-10 pounds of strength(not that he desperately needs it) with the addition of more experience and I believe we'll have one of the best LBs in the league.:yahoo:

Bamaborn-Texasbred
10-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Linebacker and Defensive End are specialties at Alabama. Always have been.

Through years of sanctions since Alabama's last national title, Demeco is one of their very best. I've been watching Bama football my whole life. He's probably the best defensive player they have had since Cornelius Bennet and Derrick Thomas graduated.

This was a very deep and talented draft class at most positions and he went at the top of the second round. I don't think anyone would have been scoffing if he had been taken in the first round.

hot pickle
10-14-2006, 01:02 PM
i was going through the rookies, and when i got to #1 i was like oh god its gonna be reggie bush, but it was marques colston

good to see reggie isnt being to hyped by SI

SAMURAITEXAN
10-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Linebacker and Defensive End are specialties at Alabama. Always have been.

Through years of sanctions since Alabama's last national title, Demeco is one of their very best. I've been watching Bama football my whole life. He's probably the best defensive player they have had since Cornelius Bennet and Derrick Thomas graduated.

This was a very deep and talented draft class at most positions and he went at the top of the second round. I don't think anyone would have been scoffing if he had been taken in the first round.

Yeah! Thanks to deep and talented draft class. We were able to get DeMeco in the second round. DeMeco you are 12 games away to DROY!! GO DeMeco!