PDA

View Full Version : And the T O saga begins....

FILO_girl
10-12-2006, 11:23 AM
http://www.click2houston.com/sports/10059030/detail.html
Link to entire article.

Terrell Owens screamed it on the sideline against Philadelphia, in the locker room after a loss and repeated it again Wednesday: "Why am I here?"

The volatile receiver admits he's frustrated with his role on the Dallas Cowboys, but not simply because he's off to his worst start in years. According to T.O., he'd be fine if Dallas was winning and he had mediocre statistics.
"I know I can make a difference. That's not me being arrogant. I just know what I bring to the table. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. ... I want to win. I came here to help this team win."

kastofsna
10-12-2006, 11:58 AM
what saga?

TEXANS84
10-12-2006, 12:07 PM
"I know I can make a difference. That's not me being arrogant. I just know what I bring to the table. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. ... I want to win. I came here to help this team win."

Sad thing is that he's right. He can make a difference, teams win when they have him.

He'll have a good game against our secondary. I'm sure Dunta will be on his side.

FILO_girl
10-12-2006, 12:12 PM
what saga?

See our AJ whining to the media? Won't be long and he will begin naming names. True TO style. :)

infantrycak
10-12-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm sure Dunta will be on his side.

Hardly anyone assigns CB's to WR's anymore--it is almost entirely side and scheme.

Double Barrel
10-12-2006, 12:42 PM
TO concerns me this week. He is due a break out game this year, and we have a tendency to allow our opponents to elevate their game.

edo783
10-12-2006, 03:52 PM
TO concerns me this week. He is due a break out game this year, and we have a tendency to allow our opponents to elevate their game.

Yup, we are the Pro Bowl team. Play the Texans, go to the bowl!

cuppacoffee
10-13-2006, 11:44 AM
Yup, we are the Pro Bowl team. Play the Texans, go to the bowl!

Sounds like something one of our opponents trolling fans would say..:confused:

:coffee:

powerfuldragon
10-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Play the cowboys on their home turf, go to the porcelain bowl. Gimme five.

run-david-run
10-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Hardly anyone assigns CB's to WR's anymore--it is almost entirely side and scheme.

It happens every now and then, such as when the Broncos played the Eagles last year and Champ was on TO until he got hurt, but it will be interesting to see how they defend the pass. I would be tempted to have Buchanon on Glenn because of the deept threat and then double TO, but since Dallas likes to run, P-Buch might be a liability in tackling...:brickwall