PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys board

cowboyznut
10-11-2006, 11:55 PM
I am a mod at a cowboys board...and I come in peace. LOL We've done a few site exchanges before games..and its been fun and rewarding. Heck we did an exchange with an eagles board last week and if that can be a success anything is possible. LOL But like I said...only interested in good chat.....football....no trolling, out of control stuff..and if not..I can totally respect that too. I invite you to join us and if you are intereted I will post your site on our board.....sometimes it fun to disagree with people other than those on your own board. LOL So good luck Sunday.....this board really has a slick look..and regardless I will look around and take part here. Nice meeting you guys~~Deb

http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=93

HowBoutThemCowboys!
10-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Very cool site! The banner is extremely well done, really makes you look forward to Sunday's match-up.

cowboyznut
10-12-2006, 12:08 AM
We just recently started changing the banner every week......found a graphics kid thats pretty good...and doesnt mind the work..and its nice when you have people visit I think

cowboyznut
10-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I'll put it over here so you guys can see it....

http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/forums/images/misc/TEXvsDAL.gif

run-david-run
10-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Took a quick look at their site and its the exact same "David Carr" threads we had before the season started (and you know, he lead the NFL in passing and stuff like that..)

wicked_wayz
10-12-2006, 05:19 AM
nice banner

cowboyznut
10-12-2006, 07:12 AM
run-david-run~ so enlighten us and give us another perspective. We're learning LOL.

Bubbajwp
10-12-2006, 08:00 AM
I have to admit that the only part of the cowboys team that I dont like is Drew Bledsoe. Oh and ofcourse TO.

Bubbajwp
10-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Oh ya I forgot about chris palmer

cowboyznut
10-12-2006, 08:12 AM
honestly I wasnt crazy about the whole bledsoe thing. I have no idea why JJ never really thought about drafting a franchise qb after Troy other than in his mind he always thought he was so close to winning another SB that he tried to patch that posistion with a dozen quick fixes. Well not that many but you get my point. BP is horrible on QBS. He's stubborn to a fault on his old tried and true..and TO..I was hoping for the best...but you can almost hear the time bomb going off right now. If for any reason we lose this weekend...he's going to be his usual distraction he's been everywhere else.

http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=93

Azriel
10-14-2006, 09:39 PM
Howdy Texans fans! Cowboyznut...Fancy meeting you here. LOL

I'm also a mod over at DCFU. Just stopping by to say I'm looking forward to a good game tomorrow. May the best team win!

And as Deb said...you're all welcome to visit our site. You'll be warmly welcomed and entertained.

axman40
10-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Howdy Texans fans! Cowboyznut...Fancy meeting you here. LOL

I'm also a mod over at DCFU. Just stopping by to say I'm looking forward to a good game tomorrow. May the best team win!
Yes may The Texans Win !

:logo: :homer:

Stampede
10-14-2006, 10:09 PM
I don't like crow much, so I'll just say, welcome to the board cowboy fans. Glad you all are enjoying the sight. I reckon this Texan fan is hoping that this sunday is the "any given." If we can consistently pressure Bledsoe and slow down the cowboy running game then i think we have a shot. Thats a big "if" however. Looking foreward to a good game with you guys and heres to an injury free contest. Again, welcome!

GuerillaBlack
10-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Better than Cowboys forum. I think this Texans forum could use a banner change.

OzzO
10-15-2006, 12:41 PM
I signed up, how quick on the registration?