PDA

View Full Version : Jaguars and Bears Superbowl?

Keldar
10-11-2006, 04:39 PM
These two are developing an impressive resume. Could this be their year?

mexican_texan
10-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Jaguars? Ha!

jerek
10-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Jaguars? Ha!

Bears? Yes. Jags? I don't see it.

TexanSam
10-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Bears have a very good chance. Jaguars look good, but they'll have a harder time.

Please_Evolve
10-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Bears look real good actually. Add ina weak division. You could defiantely see a deep playoff run possibility.

Jags.... I Still think this team is a step away. If you can get to leftwich and I have really yet to see a team expose that windmill delivery he has. Second i nthe AFC south and.... depends on who they play maybe a first round win. :twocents:

TexanSam
10-12-2006, 08:20 PM
It is wierd isn't it?

I don't think the Jags are going to make it either, and at this point it is hard to say which AFC team looks the best.

So far I would say San Diego has looked the best, but I don't know if Phillip Rivers would be the guy leading them to a Super Bowl in his first season as the starting QB. Plus they have Schottenheimer as the head coach and he always seems to screw things up in the 4th quarter of big games.

thunderkyss
10-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Bears look pretty Cinderella-ish, like DrewBrees & the chargers a little while back.

They aren't going any where.... just wait.....

TexansLucky13
10-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Carolina is gunna bounce back

thunderkyss
10-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Carolina is gunna bounce back

The South will Riiiiiiissssse Again....

Halleluah....

awtysst
10-12-2006, 09:39 PM
The NFC championship game will be going through Soldier Field. As Woody Paige would say "LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE"

@Packers:Win
Lions:WIn
@Vikings: WIn
Seahawks:WIN
Bills:WIn

@Cards
49ers
Dolphins
@Giants
@ Jets
@Patriots
Vikings
@Rams
Bucs
@Lions
Packers

The only team Chicago might have trouble with is NYG and Pats. The bears could go 14-2.

I dont think the Eagles, Rams, Seahwks, Saints, or Falcons(teams with only 1 loss) or Vikings,Cowboys, giants, Panthers(teams with 2 losses) go 14-2.

Chicago is a very very cold place in winter. Trust me, I lived there for 2 winters.

Don'tHate
10-13-2006, 09:04 AM
That would be my dream Super Bowl!

Growing up in Chicago then coming to Jax, these are my two teams!!

I really think if the Jags play like the did Sunday for the remainder of the season and onward, it's very likely, and that's not being homerish. The problem is that they have a consistancy problem. But, it's much improved this season.

kastofsna
10-13-2006, 09:57 AM
it's very possible. jacksonville reminds me of those '03 panthers.

mexican_texan
10-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Mike Peterson.

Mr teX
10-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Bears, yes, Jags................Uh no.

TexansLucky13
10-13-2006, 02:31 PM
it's very possible. jacksonville reminds me of those '03 panthers.

Yea, we know how that one turned out. (Pats fan)

jagibelieve
10-13-2006, 03:43 PM
So far I would say San Diego has looked the best...
The problem is, look at who they have played so far. Not exactly what I would call quality teams (except maybe the Steelers). They still have to play Denver and KC twice each, and play @ Seattle late in the season.

In the NFC, the Bears certainly look like they can go all the way to the big game.

In the AFC, it's still kind of too early in the season to tell. The Jaguars look good, but the loss of Mike Peterson could bite them. The Colts are not as good as their record by any means. The Ravens and Patriots are looking pretty strong at this point, and in my opinion, the Bengals are way over rated.

Bottom line, it's still a bit early in the season. Give it a few more weeks and maybe I can make a prediction.

run-david-run
10-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Ravens wont make it Jamal Lewis averaging 3 yards a carry and McNair throwing the ball 5 yards a pop. Indy has had A LOT of injuries and should get healded up after the bye week. San Diego is a trendy pick, but Marty ball is a big obstacle to overcome, although the way they manhandled the Steelers made you think of the Steelers last year. Its gonna be interesting, but the more I think about it, the more I like San Diego...

And San Diego outplayed the Ravens on the road, so dont use the scheduel excuse, they just have to learn how to finish games, which is ironic seeing as they have the best runnng back and probably the best back-up runner in the league, yet they cant close out games, go figure.