PDA

View Full Version : The Texans has got to know!!!!!!!

[[Gary Kubiak]]
10-11-2006, 11:32 AM
The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads.

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 11:41 AM
];465843']The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads.

:confused:

TexansLucky13
10-11-2006, 11:44 AM
:confused:

Agreed

real
10-11-2006, 11:51 AM
:backsout:

chuckm
10-11-2006, 11:56 AM
pssssst The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads. Pass it on ....

gtexan02
10-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Translations:
The Cowboys are out for blood. We have to match their intensity, or we will get ripped to shreads.

Charter PSL Fan
10-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Cowboys need to get their vicodin prescriptions ready

kcwilson
10-11-2006, 12:13 PM
somebody needs deeeccaaafff.

As long as "decaf" is a code word for "intervention" or "rehabilitation clininc", I would agree.

Txn_in_Oki
10-11-2006, 12:19 PM
];465843']The boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads.

All your base are belong to us.

:tease:

D-Vizzl
10-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Translations:
The Cowboys are out for blood. We have to match their intensity, or we will get ripped to shreads.

Maybe the Cowboys are overlooking this game because they don't have any respect for the Texans, after all Bledsoe is still the Quarterback. So out for blood, I doubt it, looking ahead to the Giants next Monday, probably. I believe the fans are out for blood, but I will not put a premium on a Texan win,because that only validates that we are a desperate fanbase clinging for one victory every 4 years because it's our superbowl.......please.

michaelm
10-11-2006, 12:59 PM
All your base are belong to us.

:tease:

it's a classic!

http://martnet.com/base.shtml

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Maybe the Cowboys are overlooking this game because they don't have any respect for the Texans, after all Bledsoe is still the Quarterback. So out for blood, I doubt it, looking ahead to the Giants next Monday, probably. I believe the fans are out for blood, but I will not put a premium on a Texan win,because that only validates that we are a desperate fanbase clinging for one victory every 4 years because it's our superbowl.......please.

I can see how some would think they're looking past us to a certain extent. Personally, I think they're doing just the opposite. After the loss to Philly they're frustrated and will take it out on the little man. IMO, they will be out for blood.:twocents:

thunderkyss
10-11-2006, 01:46 PM

I agree with Hou-Tex.... after that D that Parcells has invested sooo much in got owned.......

No, they won't be looking past the Texans. They'll be looking to make a statement.

Texans_Chick
10-11-2006, 01:47 PM

I thought they were just looking for a feel good game. And debating on whether Romo should start. And wondering if TO is getting the ball enough. And having the owner wonder outloud if TO is getting the ball enough. And figuring out who is going to be playing in the secondary.

BTW, here is my Texans-Dallas preview: link (http://blogs.chron.com/fanblogtexans/) Mostly stuff you know, with a few things you might not.

P.S. I did not add the picture nor the caption.

D-Vizzl
10-11-2006, 01:59 PM
I can see how some would think they're looking past us to a certain extent. Personally, I think they're doing just the opposite. After the loss to Philly they're frustrated and will take it out on the little man. IMO, they will be out for blood.:twocents:

I see where your'e coming from but as we have seen and heard from many outlets, if you beat the Texans then what have you really done. I was watching something this morning and when asked the question "when will the Raiders get their first win?" I think you know the answer given.

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 02:03 PM
I see where your'e coming from but as we have seen and heard from many outlets, if you beat the Texans then what have you really done. I was watching something this morning and when asked the question "when will the Raiders get their first win?" I think you know the answer given.

Are you serious? They actually said the Texans? Wow! I'm not sure how good we are as a team yet, but I thought we were better than the Raiders. That's a kick in the sack.

D-Vizzl
10-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Now that I think about it, it was cold pizza so it really holds no validity.

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Now that I think about it, it was cold pizza so it really holds no validity.

LOL! I feel a little better now.:)

Meloy
10-11-2006, 02:17 PM
My apologies to everyone but the Cowboys do not scare the Texans. They might beat us, but I

Meloy
10-11-2006, 02:22 PM
My apologies to everyone but the Cowboys do not scare the Texans. I see a Paul Newman attitude in Cool hand Luke. They might beat us, but you just give us your best shot, then give it to me again, and then...

thunderkyss
10-11-2006, 02:32 PM

I understand your point. But there is no way the Cowboys can loose this game, after they just got trounced by the Eagles.

Can you imagine what their fans would be thinking?? If they didn't have a QB controvesy before, Bledsoe could be perfect & they'd still want to get rid of him.

Heads will roll.......

CoastalTexan
10-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Some cowboy fans I know have already given up until they get a new QB. They know with bledsoe they arn't going anywhere.

chicagolonghorn
10-11-2006, 04:02 PM

I know I've used this before....but it fits sooo well....

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely id0tic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

srstex
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
In case you haven't heard I will let ya'll in on something, The Texans will win on Sunday.
:homer:
:homer:

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 04:04 PM
I know I've used this before....but it fits sooo well....

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely id0tic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

lol: Classic!

texflex513
10-11-2006, 04:20 PM

Man i wish we didnt have a bye week! I just hope the momentum we gained is still with us. I agree the cowturds are gonna be focused after that beating they took from the pidgeons. I have a feeling Carr is gonna torch the turds secondary. (fingers crossed)

Scooter
10-11-2006, 04:30 PM
i actually think the cowboys are at their most vulnerable right now. fire bledsoe is all over big D, TO's working his locker room magic, and they just got smacked around in their superbowl. the texans on the other hand are coming off of a big win (ok, it's miami, but first win of the season and mario's debut ... exciting time) and a week of rest. also, after seeing bledsoe spend most of the night on the turf, our defense (as weaver has already said) cant wait for this weekend & their turn to pad their sack stats.

dallas has the more talented team, i dont think anybody's going to dispute that. but right now, the cowboys are vulnerable and the texans are at their highest point. it should be an exciting game.

powerfuldragon
10-11-2006, 04:35 PM
I have a feeling Carr is gonna torch the turds secondary. (fingers crossed)

Well, he'll have a reciever defended by Marcus Coleman, so he'll have one escape valve.

phan1
10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
HELLO! WE have a lot to play for too dammit!!! Hey, THIS is going to be our Superbowl game, and THIS is the closeste thing we're going to get to a nationally televised game. We win this, and this season is a success in my book. Plus, we are coming into this game after a bye-week. Really, the Cowboys have more talent than we do overall, but to think they got the intangilbles to go along with it is dumb. The Cowboys surely aren't going to be extra pumped up after that Philly loss guys. If anything, it brought them down in my book.

LBblitz
10-11-2006, 05:16 PM
yall are thinking too deep into this all he ment was that the boys are out for blood, we got to match than intensity of we get ripped to shreads.

Quote the raven, nevermore.

thunderkyss
10-11-2006, 05:29 PM
dallas has the more talented team, i dont think anybody's going to dispute that.

(Raising Hand)........ I will, I'll dispute it Mr. Scooter.

on offense.

WR.... TO... AJ.... they both go by initials instead of names..... it's a wash.
WR.... TGlenn.... E.Moulds.... Vet probowlers, different games, both pretty good. a wash
WR.. Crayton... Walter... Crayton's fast, has good hands, but our guy goes across the middle. I like our guy.

TE... Jason Witten.... OwenDaniels.... it's a wash
TE.. Fasano..... Putz..... a wash

FB.. Polite.. Cook.... for the run game, Polite, for the Passing game, Cook. It's a wash.

QB..... Carr..... Bledsoe..... or Bledsoe... Carr, it doesn't matter.... it's a wash

LT.. Flozell Adams.... Ephraim Salaam..... cool names. But our guy has a cool first, and last name.... But Flozell is better, Hands down.

LG.. KKosier.... Chester Pitts..... Chester.

C.. AndreGurode.... MikeFlanagan.... please, please, please tell me we got Flanagan back.

RG.. MRivera..... SMcKinney.... wash.... I may give the edge to Rivera.

RT... Columbo..... Wiegart... Columbo.

Offensively, I think it's a wash, Talent, and ability wise. Dallas is an older, more veteran team, who are tweaking their offense, as we are learning ours. But I wouldn't say they are more talented on offense.

Defensively, I'm going to get a lot of slack for this, but I think Babin is just as much to worry about coming off the edge that Ware is..... but that's me.
Ellis is better than Mario right now, technique wise... but Mario is bigger & stronger, and just as fast.

I'll take both Spears & Canty over any of our Tackles, though I really think TJ would be great under a coach like Parcells.

I'll take BradieJames over Demeco..... but not by much. Ayodelle, & our other LBs are a wash..... IMHO.

RoyWilliams, a hard hitter, great nose for the ball, can't cover. Glen Earl, a hard hitter, good football sense, can't cover...... Roy, gimmie roy.

Watkins...... CCBrown.... CCBrown.

TNewman/AHenry....... Dunta/Sanders..... Dallas.

Defensively our secondary is second to theirs. Our LBs..... I think it's a wash. DE's, Houston, DTs....... Dallas.

I think their Defensive line is better than our Offensive line, But I think our Defensive line is better than their offensive line. coverage is a liabilty for both teams, and both QBs need time to stretch the field.

I think both offenses are going to struggle, and Big plays are going to be the deciding factor. I give Dallas the edge here, but only slightly.

FILO_girl
10-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Some cowboy fans I know have already given up until they get a new QB. They know with bledsoe they arn't going anywhere.
I know some posters here who feel the same way about Texans/Carr. :stirpot:

Seriously, whoever started the thread (think it was GaryKubiak) has a valid point. Think about it, we did it once before anyway and last weekend the Tacks nearly deshoed the Colts. It is a wild, wild NFL world. :)

GO TEXANS!

I can't disect it like Tkyss can, but I feel we have a chance.
Why? Dunno, but I do. :superman:

Is this what it feels like to be a homer?

kcwilson
10-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I know some posters here who feel the same way about Texans/Carr. :stirpot:

Seriously, whoever started the thread (think it was GaryKubiak) has a valid point. Think about it, we did it once before anyway and last weekend the Tacks nearly deshoed the Colts. It is a wild, wild NFL world. :)

GO TEXANS!

I can't disect it like Tkyss can, but I feel we have a chance.
Why? Dunno, but I do. :superman:

Is this what it feels like to be a homer?

I can tell you why we have a chance. Parcells will want to establish continuity on his team by solidifying the naysayers. Why you ask?
(1) T.O. unhappiness
(2) Bledsoe/Romo QB controversy
(3) lackluster offensive passing game last week.

Parcells will want to get this media attention brushed under the carpet with an aggressive passing game to squelch the naysayers. Especially against the 32nd ranked pass defense. Parcells knows it is a weakness and will game plan to come out and take advantage of the WR/CB matchups.

He has everything to gain by focuing on the passing game in making T.O. happy, building up Bledsoe, shoo-ing the media flys away... the problem is going to be in execution.

I think we should gameplan for aggressive passing and stretching the field and then grind us down with the running game. Parcells will not wanto to get into a pissing contest... this is a team that needs to dominate someone to change their mental mindset.

Of course, Bledsoe is not their anchor, so there is the potential to really bat him around and create some turnovers by our defense, assuming Thomas Johnson doesn't do anything stupid, again.

Offesnively, we could exploit their secondary with smart decisions. However, I think for us, the ability to defend the pass early will be what makes this game a success for the Texans, blitzing ought to be a part of that, and it is up to coaching to come up with a defensive game plan to fluster Bledsoe.

Txn_in_Oki
10-11-2006, 07:15 PM

Oh, and thanks for the new sig.

thunderkyss
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Parcells will want to get this media attention brushed under the carpet with an aggressive passing game to squelch the naysayers. Especially against the 32nd ranked pass defense. Parcells knows it is a weakness and will game plan to come out and take advantage of the WR/CB matchups.

The Cowboys give up 215 yards/game in the air. We gave up 295. But they faced a ClintonPortis-less Redskins, an Overrated Jacksonville team, and Vince(I really, really want to be a Quarterback) Young.

We've got the best passer in the league, if anybody should be worried about the passing game, it should be them, about ours.

thunderkyss
10-12-2006, 10:31 AM

on offense.

WR.... TGlenn.... E.Moulds.... Vet probowlers, different games, both pretty good. a wash
WR.. Crayton... Walter... Crayton's fast, has good hands, but our guy goes across the middle. I like our guy.

FB.. Polite.. Cook.... for the run game, Polite, for the Passing game, Cook. It's a wash.

QB..... Carr..... Bledsoe..... or Bledsoe... Carr, it doesn't matter.... it's a wash

LT.. Flozell Adams.... Ephraim Salaam..... cool names. But our guy has a cool first, and last name.... But Flozell is better, Hands down.

C.. AndreGurode.... MikeFlanagan.... please, please, please tell me we got Flanagan back.

Offensively, I think it's a wash, Talent, and ability wise. Dallas is an older, more veteran team, who are tweaking their offense, as we are learning ours. But I wouldn't say they are more talented on offense.

Defensively, I'm going to get a lot of slack for this, but I think Babin is just as much to worry about coming off the edge that Ware is..... but that's me.
Ellis is better than Mario right now, technique wise... but Mario is bigger & stronger, and just as fast.

I'll take both Spears & Canty over any of our Tackles, though I really think TJ would be great under a coach like Parcells.

I'll take BradieJames over Demeco..... but not by much. Ayodelle, & our other LBs are a wash..... IMHO.

RoyWilliams, a hard hitter, great nose for the ball, can't cover. Glen Earl, a hard hitter, good football sense, can't cover...... Roy, gimmie roy.

Defensively our secondary is second to theirs. Our LBs..... I think it's a wash. DE's, Houston, DTs....... Dallas.

I think their Defensive line is better than our Offensive line, But I think our Defensive line is better than their offensive line. coverage is a liabilty for both teams, and both QBs need time to stretch the field.

I think both offenses are going to struggle, and Big plays are going to be the deciding factor. I give Dallas the edge here, but only slightly.

This post made it to the Cowboys-forum...... they didn't think I was serious.

They really didn't like me putting Owen Daniels on Par with Witten, or Babin & Ware in the same category........... oops.

real
10-12-2006, 10:36 AM

They really didn't like me putting Owen Daniels on Par with Witten, or Babin & Ware in the same category........... oops.

I don't like that either....Owen Daniels isn't close to the TE Witten is ...and I almost bust out laughing reading Babin was close to Ware...

Chance_C
10-12-2006, 10:40 AM

I kinda see their humor in that myself.

edo783
10-12-2006, 03:05 PM

Awww, don't worry about it. Them Cowplops are overly sensitive twits anyway.

StarStruck
10-12-2006, 03:44 PM
and they just got smacked around in their superbowl.

The only superbowls we're interested in and count are the ones that display Roman numerals after the word Superbowl. Winning games is what it is, and a vehicle to get to the Superbowl with the numerals. Losing to Jacksonville and the Eagles didn't help the cause, and losing to the Texans can make the goal more questionable this early in the season.

dallas has the more talented team, i dont think anybody's going to dispute that. but right now, the cowboys are vulnerable and the texans are at their highest point. it should be an exciting game.

I find it frustrating to lose games because of mistakes, such as starting out in the hole 10 points because team members screwed, and the granddaddy of them all an interception at the end of the game. All of this ended up with the Eagles getting 17 unearned points.

I can live with the Texans winning Sunday as long as it is a well played fight to the finish game. Heck as much as I dislike the Eagles, head-to-head, fight to the finish, then ok, but I have a huge problem with a punter missing a snap, then standing there like a deer facing headlights, or Bledsoe having enough time to finish a sandwich before throwing a pass then opting to chill out before getting sacked, and if that wasn't enough opting to complete a pass to the defense. Makes me wonder if Bledsoe isn't on the take.

BlueThunder
10-12-2006, 03:53 PM
((( POINTS! ))):crutch:

HowBoutThemCowboys!
10-12-2006, 05:35 PM

on offense.

Owen Daniels and Jason Witten a wash? First off, who is Owen Daniels? Oh right, the guy with 50 yards this season. Jason Witten- two time Pro Bowler with triple that.

Babin better than DeMarcus Ware? Are you high? Is the four sack a season mark your kind of style? Personally I prefer the team leader in sacks of one of the top NFL defense's in the league.. But that's just me.

I'm not even going to look into the rest because it all seems somewhat of a joke to me personally, and would be a waste of time since you've already been flamed on Cowboys-Forum.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
No, I started thread titled-- Get ready for a good laugh.

It includes Thunderkyss's greatest hits such as "Daniels better than Witten" and "Babin over Ware."

thunderkyss
10-12-2006, 07:37 PM
No, I started thread titled-- Get ready for a good laugh.

It includes Thunderkyss's greatest hits such as "Daniels better than Witten" and "Babin over Ware."

Ok...... when I say it's a wash, or just as much as...... that doesn't mean better. It means Equal. About the same.

Owen Daniels, JasonWitten........ After you guys play a couple of real Defenses, we'll see where Witten is compared to Owen.

And you're right, don't worry about Babin...... forget that he's even on the field.

thunderkyss
10-13-2006, 08:35 AM
I've just recieved an infraction on Cowboys-forum, because this post was making people angry.........

you didn't watch the game..... our LBs(like yours) are weak. They were all screens, & we never caught on.

Santana Moss vs Houston, 6 for 50yds, 8.3 avg....... vs Dallas, 4 for 69, 17.3 avg.... he made your DBs look like our LBs.

That reverse they run or whatever, he got 2 yards against us, on 1 tries. 19 against you boys, on 1 carry..... ouch.

& now I remember, weren't you guys the JV team that gave up a 101 yard punt return to Rock Cartwright?? whoever that is....

mexican_texan
10-13-2006, 08:44 AM
I've just recieved an infraction on Cowboys-forum, because this post was making people angry.........
Not a good idea to mention Cartwright.

FILO_girl
10-13-2006, 09:59 AM

Give'em hell, Tkyss. Another poster of ours got banned from a Cowboys board for being real. They just don't like the taste of reality I guess. :)

Wonder what they are giving out to the fans on Sunday...new binkys maybe? T O needs a new one. :tease:

touttail
10-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Our TEXANS will have TO saying "Why am I here?" for sure.

Can you believe he desicrated their midfield logo, they got him on their team afterward, and he wants to know why am I here!

Go figure!

Just hope we spank their *****. Will be in Dallas hoping for a huge win.

Bobby 119C