PDA

View Full Version : We have the SAME RECORD as the...STEELERS! [:-o>

Luv_ya_blue
10-10-2006, 11:46 PM
I was just watching ESPN and they flashed their record on the screen and it hit me all at once...

WE HAVE THE SAME RECORD AS THE STEELERS!

With losses to Jacksonville (0-9), Cincinnati (20-28) and San Diego (13-23)...wow!

I realize fully that it's ONLY a record...I just thought it was sort of funny.

And we both beat the Dolphins.

:)

gtexan02
10-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Interestingly enough, I wouldn't hesitate to do the following equation:
Philadelphia + Washington + Indianapolis > Jacksonville + Cincinnati + San Diego
(although its close)

That beind said, I think the Texans are worse than the Steelers.

mexican_texan
10-10-2006, 11:52 PM
IMO, Eagles>Jags, Bengals, and SD
Colts>Jags, Bengals
Redskins>Jags, Bengals

run-david-run
10-10-2006, 11:53 PM
I would take the Bengals over the Skins anyday.

mexican_texan
10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
I would take the Bengals over the Skins anyday.
I don't trust the Bengals' run defense.

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 09:09 AM
I don't trust the Bengals' run defense.

I don't trust our run defense. LOL!

texflex513
10-11-2006, 10:11 AM
I think the steelers will eventually turn it around and sneak into the playoffs. Since we are both 1-3 whatever the steelers record is at the end of the season i hope we can almost match it. Assuming porter, polamolu, roethslisberger and ward dont get hurt lol.

TheOgre
10-11-2006, 10:14 AM
They should have waited until after the bye to bring back the Roeth man.

WWJD
10-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Yea Ben is not right. Whether it's his recent surgery or perhaps even a problem from his surgeries he's just not playing very well.

Did he miss training camp?

Cincinnatikid
10-11-2006, 11:47 AM
];465840']Big Ben is done, Caput! Hope he has fun joy riding........... screw that he can ride his cycle w/O a helmet now and I would not care. It's legal in steel city.

He has been very overrated. Just because you are the QB of a superbowl winner doesnt make you great. He is not accurate when passing.

HOU-TEX
10-11-2006, 11:53 AM
He has been very overrated. Just because you are the QB of a superbowl winner doesnt make you great. He is not accurate when passing.

I agree with you. He's had a complete team around him to fuel his success. Unlike other QBs, Ben stepped right in a team that was stacked in almost every position. I guess that proves to some that QB doesn't have to be the most highly skilled position on the team. I will say this about Ben, he appears to be a good leader and I think that means a lot to a team.:)

real
10-11-2006, 11:57 AM
I agree with you. He's had a complete team around him to fuel his success. Unlike other QBs, Ben stepped right in a team that was stacked in almost every position. I guess that proves to some that QB doesn't have to be the most highly skilled position on the team. I will say this about Ben, he appears to be a good leader and I think that means a lot to a team.:)

Last year Ben made a lot of plays out of the pocket...He avoided a lot of sacks and made good decisions on the run...

This year he looks a little confused when he has to roll out or make throws on the run....

IMO, that is the biggest difference in the way he has played...

TexansLucky13
10-11-2006, 12:12 PM

Agreed.

WWJD
10-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll give him a break for his poor play so far. He survived a horrific accident, had to recover from that (and perhaps has not yet) and then turned around and had to have emergency surgery. He played that one game with a high temperature and was obviously put out there too soon.

He's just not right YET.

rmartin65
10-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Our upcoming schedule looks easier than theirs.