PDA

View Full Version : Harrington to remain as Dolphins' starter

texan279
10-09-2006, 03:50 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6044064

DAVIE, Fla. (AP) - Joey Harrington will stay as the Miami Dolphins' starting quarterback -- for now.

Dolphins coach Nick Saban said this afternoon that Harrington will enter the week as the first-stringer over Daunte Culpepper, who started the season's first four games.

kastofsna
10-09-2006, 05:10 PM
and there's another loss.

edo783
10-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Seems that Pepp and Saban have exchanged pleasentries about him not starting. Happend befor last game. Saban isn't one to take opposition very well and probably will set Pepp for a couple of games under the pretense of his injury not being ready.

mexican_texan
10-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Pepp for Bulger? I can dig it.

Dr. Toro
10-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Thought I'd bump this one up... who thinks it's related to Culpepper's play/argument with Saban and who thinks it's related to Culpepper's knee as Saban claims? Essentially what I'm asking is, how stupid/crazy do you think Saban is?

kastofsna
10-15-2006, 07:46 PM
culpepper isn't healthy. harrington looked damn good today. so did ronnie brown. and no pressure on harrington at all. amazing! a running game + good protection = good QB play. incredible!

Dr. Toro
10-15-2006, 08:18 PM
culpepper isn't healthy. harrington looked damn good today. so did ronnie brown. and no pressure on harrington at all. amazing! a running game + good protection = good QB play. incredible!

Two INTS? What happened there? Looked like a typical Harrington performance from the stat sheet? Culpepper will be back after the bye week.

kastofsna
10-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Two INTS? What happened there? Looked like a typical Harrington performance from the stat sheet? Culpepper will be back after the bye week.
one INT was right into chambers' chest, and he just bounced it around and into the jets' hands. bad play by chambers. the other one was awful and clearly a bad decision. but both were in the 1st quarter, and he adjusted well after that.