PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate the most?

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 02:55 PM
In honor of the Titans leading the Colts at half time, here's a poll!

Wolf
10-08-2006, 03:01 PM
tough one sarge.

If I listed my hatred of teams in the AFC South..it goes like this

Jags,Colts,Titans..

I go with the lesser of 2 evils .. titans today.. if the Titans where leading the division.. I'd go the other way..

Buffi2
10-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Titans and it doesn't matter who they play, I always want them to lose. Especially today - they can beat the Colts and we can't? Oh, pulllease....Spare me.:hides:

jerek
10-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Titans. And besides, if they beat the Colts in Indy, it'd look a lot worse on us after we got drilled there.

OzzO
10-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Titans - till Bud Adams is no longer affilated with them or gone from this world.

Colts - till they get knocked off the top of the South and wallow where the Texans and Titans have been for a while.

Jags - their fans seem to reflect a version of the Cowboy fans.

crud, so it's a 3 way tie.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
don't really have a hatred for either team....I always liked Peyton Manning and although I dislike Bud Adams I could never allow that to make me hate the whole team.

V Man
10-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Titans- Mainly cause of Bud and his honoring of Houston Oilers greats in a place none of them ever played.

DBCooper
10-08-2006, 04:48 PM
As an Oilers fan, this ones easy.

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 05:08 PM
[COLOR=blue]The Cowboys!

They are honestly the only team I've ever hated!

I nearly added the Jaguars, Cowboys, Steelers and Someone Else as options, but since I was really looking for who folks were rooting for in the Colts-Titans game, I kept it simple.

TexanSam
10-08-2006, 08:32 PM
I don't like the Titans. I wasn't living in Houston when the Oilers were here so my hatred probably doesn't go as deep, but I just don't like them since we came into the league. I don't like the Jaguars either. No particular reason. I just don't. I actually don't mind the Colts. Yeah they always kick our butt, but I like Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison.

painekiller
10-08-2006, 08:59 PM
tough one sarge.

If I listed my hatred of teams in the AFC South..it goes like this

Jags,Colts,Titans..

I go with the lesser of 2 evils .. titans today.. if the Titans where leading the division.. I'd go the other way..

And this is why the Chronicle still covers the Titins and the Cowboys. Bud gave you the fan the finger when he left. The NFL was trying to give us the finger also but McNair blew them away in a way the LA groups were unwilling to do.

Titans and Cowboys do not belong in Houston. (I know you did not say you like the Cowboys, it just a pet peeve of mine to like either).

WiiBrawler
10-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Cant Say I hate The Colts because we don't have a rivalry with them,to them its like they're Texas, and were Sam Houston State, whenever they play us they consider it a bye week because they always crush us. The Titans are just considered a division rival to me, I wasn't a fan until Bob McNair built the team.The Only team I hate are the Jaguars

mexican_texan
10-09-2006, 12:05 AM
I never liked the Oilers, so I'll go with the team I'm jealous of...the Colts.

edo783
10-09-2006, 01:08 PM
I hate my mother the most, but me and Sigmund are working on that.