PDA

View Full Version : Colts' fans are the worst!!

RTP2110
10-08-2006, 02:27 PM
People say Houston fans are bad for booing the Texans wile suffering through 4 plus years of bad football. The Colts are being booed out of the stadium after one half of bad football. Pathetic!

kastofsna
10-08-2006, 02:33 PM
that's the perfect time to boo.

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Colts fans are the most jaded and spoiled fans in the NFL. They don't know what it's like to be bad, hell, they don't know what it's like to be mediocre. How lame is that guys!? THEY BOOED!!?!

SO ANNOYING!

GuerillaBlack
10-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Vince isn't doing that bad.

TexanSam
10-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Colts fans are the most jaded and spoiled fans in the NFL. They don't know what it's like to be bad, hell, they don't know what it's like to be mediocre. How lame is that guys!? THEY BOOED!!?!

SO ANNOYING!

I think you're being sarcastic but I can't tell for sure. If you are, I agree with your point.

I probably would have booed the Colts after the first half they played also. Espeically because it was against the Titans. If it were against the Patriots, Bengals, or any other good team in the league, then maybe they wouldn't have gotten booed. But they were supposed to kick the Titans butt. I don't know why you can say they have bad fans for booing.

phan1
10-09-2006, 01:44 AM
I wonder who's more spoiled: Cowboy fans or Colts fans?:confused:

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-09-2006, 01:56 AM
I wonder who's more spoiled: Cowboy fans or Colts fans?:confused:

Past 7 years: Colts fans

Colts Addict
10-09-2006, 04:46 PM
First of all... I was at that game and noone was boo'ing the team. Alot of the fans (NOT myself included) were boo'ing the so-called injuries the Titans players were getting every time there was a momentum shift in the game. Oh, and as far as the Colts fans not knowing what being bad is... are you flippin kidding me??? How do you think we even came to have that #1 pick, to get Peyton in the first place? Our Colts were so horrible that the games weren't selling out and noone could watch them at home due to black-outs... and for those of us at the games, we had to endure people snoring next to us, old women knitting scarves and ushers telling us to be quiet. Those were back in the days when alot of fans wouldn't even admit to being Colts fans, it was so embarrassing.

Headlights of a Carr
10-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Actually I was embarrassed that the "Texan" fans booed at halftime against the Dolphins because we were tied 3-3 and backed down inside our own territory. :wild:

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-09-2006, 11:44 PM
First of all... I was at that game and noone was boo'ing the team. Alot of the fans (NOT myself included) were boo'ing the so-called injuries the Titans players were getting every time there was a momentum shift in the game. Oh, and as far as the Colts fans not knowing what being bad is... are you flippin kidding me??? How do you think we even came to have that #1 pick, to get Peyton in the first place? Our Colts were so horrible that the games weren't selling out and noone could watch them at home due to black-outs... and for those of us at the games, we had to endure people snoring next to us, old women knitting scarves and ushers telling us to be quiet. Those were back in the days when alot of fans wouldn't even admit to being Colts fans, it was so embarrassing.

No, the fans booed after Pay-Me-A-Ton Manning and your incredible offense went 3 and out and had 0 points at halftime. You Colts fans are spoiled and don't know what to do when your team is losing, so you boo.

You are spoiled during the regular season, but during the Super Bowl the Colts are always where the Titans and Texans are: at home watching it on TV.

Colts Addict
10-09-2006, 11:50 PM
No, the fans booed after Pay-Me-A-Ton Manning and your incredible offense went 3 and out and had 0 points at halftime. You Colts fans are spoiled and don't know what to do when your team is losing, so you boo.

You are spoiled during the regular season, but during the Super Bowl the Colts are always where the Titans and Texans are: at home watching it on TV.

So, I guess you were at the game then right? Of course you were, since you seem to know what was going on with the crowd. And as far as sitting home watching the SB... considering only 2 teams get to the SB... I guess there are alot of teams sitting home watching. Wow, that was a low blow you gave... You really want to trade smack here, with your mess of a franchise and great character of players? LOL :ok:

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-09-2006, 11:55 PM
So, I guess you were at the game then right? Of course you were, since you seem to know what was going on with the crowd. And as far as sitting home watching the SB... considering only 2 teams get to the SB... I guess there are alot of teams sitting home watching. Wow, that was a low blow you gave... You really want to trade smack here, with your mess of a franchise and great character of players? LOL :ok:

You can call the Titans a mess of a franchise but that mess of a franchise shut your team out in the first quarter and lost by ONE with a ROOKIE QUARTERBACK.

I'm not afraid our organization is in deep *****, but we outplayed the Colts on Sunday. Just wait until Vince gets a year or two under his belt. I know every Colts fan in that stadium on Sunday was scared, well imagine when we actually are good.

Colts Addict
10-09-2006, 11:57 PM
You can call the Titans a mess of a franchise but that mess of a franchise shut your team out in the first quarter and lost by ONE with a ROOKIE QUARTERBACK.

I'm not afraid our organization is in deep *****, but we outplayed the Colts on Sunday. Just wait until Vince gets a year or two under his belt. I know every Colts fan in that stadium on Sunday was scared, well imagine when we actually are good.

The words in bold being key words here... I guess this is what you call a moral victory? Which NFL stat book does that fall in again?

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-10-2006, 12:02 AM
The words in bold being key words here... I guess this is what you call a moral victory? Which NFL stat book does that fall in again?

I don't care if it's a moral victory and not a real one. I hope we have the first pick in the draft next year. That win could have come back and haunt us. i want Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson. 1st pick sounds real nice.

Oh I can't wait til Payton retires. 5 more years tops.

By the way, good luck in January with that so called "run defense"

Colts Addict
10-10-2006, 12:05 AM
I don't care if it's a moral victory and not a real one. I hope we have the first pick in the draft next year. That win could have come back and haunt us. i want Adrian Peterson or Calvin Johnson. 1st pick sounds real nice.

Oh I can't wait til Payton retires. 5 more years tops.

By the way, good luck in January with that so called "run defense"

Thank you very much! Its nice to know we have the support of our division rivals. :)

BTW - First picks are great... that is where we got Peyton!

Khari
10-10-2006, 12:07 AM
a titans fan and a colts fan arguing on the texans board............interesting. :hmmm:

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-10-2006, 12:08 AM
a titans fan and a colts fan arguing on the texans board............interesting. :hmmm:

hey, it's in the NFL section.

Colts Addict
10-10-2006, 12:09 AM

LOL - Sorry about that... I just couldn't resist coming into this ever so pleasant conversation, considering the title of this thread. I usually try and stay out of the arguments over here and take it back to my own board... but this was directed at us fans, so I had to respond. ;)

WWJD
10-11-2006, 12:22 PM
When you see the Colts on TV their fans are smart.

They're quiet when they're on offense and loud when they are defending.