PDA

View Full Version : VY & Titans at Indy locally on CBS @ noon

nunusguy
10-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Lets all cheer for Vince and the Titans today as they visit Peyton & Co.
Good Luck Vince, do us proud !

Wolf
10-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Wow CBS is plain awesome... I can't get the Texan games in San Antonio area, however they will play the Titans and Indy..:brickwall

anyway about VY.. Goodluck today :D

nunusguy
10-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Vince Young handing off to LenDale White. There's a combination.
Titans rushing attack tearing up Colts.
Vince scores on 19 yard run ! Looked like a Rose Bowl replay !

RTP2110
10-08-2006, 12:19 PM
TD Young!!

ThaShark316
10-08-2006, 12:19 PM
TD VINCE!!!
:yahoo: lol

The Dream
10-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Go Vince!!!!!....he Did The Deion On Em In The Endzone.......the Freagin Deion!!!!

MrMeToo
10-08-2006, 12:22 PM
:yahoo: I just saw vince get a td.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 12:23 PM
The colts run defense is atroicious.

aj.
10-08-2006, 12:25 PM
That was a little better than the Texans first drive at Indy. We couldn't run a play without looking like keystone cops.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 12:26 PM
jus a tad bit

I think the colts have a worst run D than the texans

nunusguy
10-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Now 10-0, should have been 14-0. The Titans backs/OL chewing up Colts rushing D. L. White looks good, and he can catch the ball to.
Dang, didn't realize Titans also used the ZB scheme ?

jerek
10-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Cheer Vince? Hell no.

I refuse to cheer the Titans. Ever. EVER.

Anyone else shocked to see the Titans up 10-0? I am. I still think the Colts will pull this off, but the Tacks do not look nearly as bad as they have. Vince has made some impressive throws to this point.

Some great games today ... and I'm looking forward to watching the Cowgirls and Eagles.

EDIT. Nice throw to end the half, Vince ... but seriously, I liked the play call. Creative but Indy didn't just didn't bite.

ledzeppelin229
10-08-2006, 01:27 PM
I wish Peyton would remember that Harrison is still on the team, for my selfish fantasy interests. I'm still waiting for him to get a TD this season.

jerek
10-08-2006, 01:28 PM
I wish Peyton would remember that Harrison is still on the team, for my selfish fantasy interests. I'm still waiting for him to get a TD this season.

You and me both.

OzzO
10-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Cheer Vince? Hell no.

I refuse to cheer the Titans. Ever. EVER.

Anyone else shocked to see the Titans up 10-0? I am.....

<raises hand> me too. I turned it on late in the 2nd expecting the Colts to be shellacking the Titans - much surprised. Can they forward a game tape to the Texans to show how it's done?

Also, is that Indy fans booing the Colts?!?! For shame - that's not "true fans". :sarcasm:

It would be most hilarious to see the Titans beat the Colts though, may even light a fire under the Texans to be more than bottom dwellers for a second year in a row

rockabilly
10-08-2006, 01:30 PM
ive always loved jeff fisher. that play to end the half would of been on highlight reels all over the place if it would have worked.

pretending that they had too many players on the field and yelling for that one guyto get off the field just before he goes streaking . haah awesome.

MrMeToo
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM
sucks Vince got an Int. at the end of the haf.He's doing pretty well.

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Man, this is a tough game to watch. I want both teams to lose!

I'm going to have to root for a Colts victory, though. I'm kinda hoping for an 0-16 year for the Titans.

nunusguy
10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
I certainly will cheer for Vince when he's not playing against us.
And I will cheer for the Titans when they are playing the Colts: 'the
enemy of my enemy is my friend', and the Colts are a far bigger threat to
us than the Titans. I'd be cheering for the Cotls if they were 0-4 and the Titans were 4-0.
Surprising game, even though its just halftime.
I'm sure the Colts will be roaring when they come out in the second.
Colts fans spoiled rotten, as ther were actually boos in the first half.
Week in and week out, year after year the Colts are outstanding, bad half and the boo birds come out.

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Man, this is a tough game to watch. I want both teams to lose!

I'm going to have to root for a Colts victory, though. I'm kinda hoping for an 0-16 year for the Titans.

Yeah and we all love the Colts winning the division every year. You must have a pretty deep hatred for the Titans. You're cheering for a team that has never lost to the Texans....

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Yeah and we all love the Colts winning the division every year. You must have a pretty deep hatred for the Titans. You're cheering for a team that has never lost to the Texans....

It'd be different if you hadn't drafted two of my least favorite rooks this year in rounds 1 + 2.

So on one hand, it's a question of Colts + Manning vs. Titans + Young + Cheeseburger. I can't bring myself to hate Harrison - maybe Freeney/Mathis adds up to 1 hatred between them. :) Then again, you've got Pacman.

Double Barrel
10-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Also, is that Indy fans booing the Colts?!?! For shame - that's not "true fans". :sarcasm:

yeah, I noticed that, too. They still had five minutes in the half and are only behind by 10 points. If our team was as successful as Indy, I'd never doubt their ability to make up that deficit.

Indy might go down today. Pretty funny if it happens.

jerek
10-08-2006, 01:47 PM

Better the Colts win than the Titans. Period.

Wolf
10-08-2006, 01:50 PM
yeah, I noticed that, too. They still had five minutes in the half and are only behind by 10 points. If our team was as successful as Indy, I'd never doubt their ability to make up that deficit.

Indy might go down today. Pretty funny if it happens.

my thinking is the Colts will light it up in the 2nd half.

But I like see Pay-me-a-ton manning go down and i'd actually enjoy the tinyones running up the score on the Colts.

Houston_Fanatic
10-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Way to go, Vince! And Titans - I hope you beat the Colts - that would be sooooo sweet. A classic ambush game.

nunusguy
10-08-2006, 01:59 PM
This Joesph Addai is good, just one more rookie running back that is a better
back in the NFL than Reggie Boy.
Randy Starks & Travis LaBoy starting in the Titans DLine today, and those are 2 of the guys they got with the Babin trade. Another is TE Ben Troupe, but didn't notice if Troupe is starting ? And Babin is a reserve for us. Wow,
that was an expensive mistake !

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 01:59 PM

I guess you get your wish.

Marcus
10-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Better the Colts win than the Titans. Period.
I know that's right.

The Colts were flatter than an open diet coke on a hot summer day in the first half. They don't get it together, it will be the upset of the season. I'd boo too, if my team was that good, but came out that flat against an inferior team.

jerek
10-08-2006, 02:09 PM
This Joesph Addai is good, just one more rookie running back that is a better
back in the NFL than Reggie Boy.
Randy Starks & Travis LaBoy starting in the Titans DLine today, and those are 2 of the guys they got with the Babin trade. Another is TE Ben Troupe, but didn't notice if Troupe is starting ? And Babin is a reserve for us. Wow,
that was an expensive mistake !

Addai was my first fantasy RB pickup, a sixth rounder I think. He was a great pickup on the part of the Colts and I wish he had fallen to us. Good combination of speed and running instincts.

rockabilly
10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
wow. i cant help but cheer for the titans. i dislike the colts so much.

jerek
10-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Nice throw by Young ... nice drop by 19. Tough ball to catch in traffic but Vince has made some great throws today.

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Nice throw by Young ... nice drop by 19. Tough ball to catch in traffic but Vince has made some great throws today.

He's also missed a couple wide open receivers. For every decent throw he makes he also seems to miss one.

jerek
10-08-2006, 02:19 PM
He's also missed a couple wide open receivers. For every decent throw he makes he also seems to miss one.

For sure, but all the same, Young is demonstrating more touch and arm strength than I thought he possessed, at this point. I don't think he's all that but he's looked competent so far in only his second NFL start.

Wolf
10-08-2006, 02:20 PM
http://images.nfl.com/images/nflnetwork/cheerleader_playoffs/teams/TEN.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/cheerleaderplayoffs/teams/TEN

did a clown get sick while making these uniforms?

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
For sure, but all the same, Young is demonstrating more touch and arm strength than I thought he possessed, at this point. I don't think he's all that but he's looked competent so far in only his second NFL start.

8/16 for 66 yards and an INT - while getting 193 yards from the run game? Sure, he's a rookie, but he's also a Top 5 pick.

jerek
10-08-2006, 02:35 PM
8/16 for 66 yards and an INT - while getting 193 yards from the run game? Sure, he's a rookie, but he's also a Top 5 pick.

I'm not a VY fan and I was one of the loudest don't-draft-him posters on this board. I don't think he'll ever be better than pretty good in the NFL, at least not for a few years. That said, he has made some good decisions and some good throws today -- albeit against a Colts D that I don't think is that good -- for instance avoiding that safety with a timely, well placed pass just now. Just surprised to see that he's doing better at this point than I thought he would be.

MrMeToo
10-08-2006, 02:37 PM

The int. was a trick play at the half that didn't have any chance.

nunusguy
10-08-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm not a VY fan and I was one of the loudest don't-draft-him posters on this board. I don't think he'll ever be better than pretty good in the NFL, at least not for a few years. That said, he has made some good decisions and some good throws today -- albeit against a Colts D that I don't think is that good -- for instance avoiding that safety with a timely, well placed pass just now. Just surprised to see that he's doing better at this point than I thought he would be.

I have to second all of that. I'm very impressed with VY.
I didn't think he'd see much action at all this year, and here he is starting his second game of the year already. Very impressive to be playing in the Indy Dome up there, keeping his cool in that atmosphere. Very impressive.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 02:44 PM
that coverage was lousy....you're on the goal line, you need to be up on your man.

travfrancis
10-08-2006, 02:56 PM

the hate is strong in you

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 03:04 PM
the hate is strong in you

Sure thing. I look at Young in much the way as a lot of people on this board look at Reggie Bush. I get very annoyed at all the hype, the announcers fawning all over him, etc. Even better, he's a starting QB for a division rival, whereas we'll only see Reggie once every 4 years (without a Texans-Saints SB, which I'd take).

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:04 PM
All I have to say is VY looked better against the colts than Carr.

jerek
10-08-2006, 03:09 PM

LOL I wouldn't say that ... but like many of you, I was absolutely sick of hearing about how great Vince was. If I can dog on the guy when he plays bad I figure I can give him props if I think he's doing good things too.

V Man
10-08-2006, 03:15 PM

Please, I will give that the Titans defense look better than ours. How about Travis Henry looked great, and Vince had one nice run, that is it. But I guess for some 1 rushing Td is greater than 2 Tds through the air.

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-08-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm proud of my Titans

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:17 PM
LOL I wouldn't say that ... but like many of you, I was absolutely sick of hearing about how great Vince was. If I can dog on the guy when he plays bad I figure I can give him props if I think he's doing good things

I don't see what's so funny about that...Carr played atrocious in Indy....fumbling snaps, not having good pocket presence...he padded his stats towards the end of the game....VY looked more like a NFL QB than Carr against Indy.

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 03:19 PM

No, the Titans looked better than the Texans. Big difference. Take out Travis Henry's 120 yards and the Titans defense and that's a worse loss than we experienced.

Carr vs. Colts, 22/26 - 84%, 140.2 rating
Young vs. Colts, 10/21 - less than 50%, 34.2 rating

Yes, I know Carr's a 5 year veteran, but you said Young looked better, and he clearly didn't. I'm sure Carr hadgames as bad in the past, but your statement is just plain wrong. Young had a poor game (despite solid protection), and the defense and running game nearly overcame it. Carr got nothing from his defense, his top runner had 1/3rd Henry's yards and the Colts took him down 4 times.

Wolf
10-08-2006, 03:20 PM
padding stats? I guess that could be considered any player that doesn't win a superbowl.. Marino/payton were the master of "padding stats"

oh and barry sanders too while we are at it.
:cool:

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm proud of my Titans

Fair enough. You should be. That was a very tough fight they put up. Excellent defense and Henry looked great.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Vince didn't make as many mistakes as Carr and showed much more poise than David....QB rating = overrated stat that doesn't tell you everything about a QB's performance.

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Vince didn't make as many mistakes as Carr and showed much more poise than David....QB rating = overrated stat that doesn't tell you everything about a QB's performance.

Either Carr or Matt Leinart would have won that game if they were the Titans QB.

All stats can be overrated. At least QB rating is a composite stat that attempts to account for things like # of chances and whether or not the success comes at a price in INTs. Please note, arguing about Carr's rating can be done in the other direction, too, as his INTs weren't really mistakes by Carr. However, the stat is what it is. It's a measure of accuracy and consistency, not "clutch play" or "leadership" or "athleticism".

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Either Carr or Matt Leinart would have won that game if they were the Titans QB.

and this is a fact why?.......I'll stop now before this turns into a VY vs. Subpar thread.

All stats can be overrated

exactly that's why judging on their performance I'd say VY > Carr.

TPIMP
10-08-2006, 03:32 PM

Yea and Vince played a hell of a game on defense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Marcus
10-08-2006, 03:33 PM
and this is a fact why?.......I'll stop now before this turns into a VY vs. Subpar thread.

Then why did you start it to begin with? . . . ya big dummy!:tease:

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I simply stated that his performance against the Colts was more impressive, but going by some of the posts I could sense that this could turn into an all out Vince vs. Carr thread..........dumbass. :ok:

V Man
10-08-2006, 03:38 PM
I simply stated that his performance against the Colts was more impressive, but going by some of the posts I could sense that this could turn into an all out Vince vs. Carr thread..........dumbass. :ok:

But it wasn't. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:41 PM
yes everyone is entitled to them, although they might be flawed.

Wolf
10-08-2006, 03:42 PM
yeah that 3.0ypc is impressive(being people are yapping about Carr's 8.0YPC against them)

I just don't get people, if Carr had the game like VY had and we lost 14-13.. and VY had the game that Carr had against the Colts and the Titans got blown out.. threads would pop up all over the place about how Carr lost the game for us and VY would have won it..

on top of that, people would be enamored with VY's "never say die attitude in the 4th" to try to bring the Titans back..instead we hear that Carr is just "padding his stats" crud.

see I can play the spin game also.

Marcus
10-08-2006, 03:43 PM
And you actually thought, by making that statement, that it wouldn't turn into that? You're real bright today, aren't ya?

V Man
10-08-2006, 03:46 PM
yes everyone is entitled to them, although they might be flawed.

Must be looking in a mirror.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:46 PM
And you didn't think, by making that statement, that it wouldn't turn into that?

No it shouldn't, because that was based on one game against one team.

I just don't get people, if Carr had the game like VY had and we lost 14-13..

I'm not saying we would've won if Carr played more like VY, but VY showed poise and looked calmer in the pocket, which is something Carr didn't do against Indy.

Must be looking in a mirror.

too predictable....you're better than that.

Wolf
10-08-2006, 03:50 PM
poise or no poise.. stats or no stats.. bottom line is Indy beat us and them.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 03:51 PM
they beat the Titans, but they "BEAT" the Texans....I'm not saying this was all because of Vince either.

Tulip
10-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Vince looked poised today. Not much going on stat-wise, but that's why you have to watch a game to get the real story.

The Colts offense looked pretty sloppy, but the Titans defense also looked tighter and crisper.

The trick play was great- it had no chance, but it was a fun change of pace. I was trying to figure out why Bennett was just standing there in front of Fisher, still in the field of play, and then Fisher yelled, "GO!"

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm not saying we would've won if Carr played more like VY, but VY showed poise and looked calmer in the pocket, which is something Carr didn't do against Indy.

Who cares how they looked? This isn't a fashion contest.

84% completion is exceptional. 48% completion is poor, bordering on terrible. A QB's job is complete passes, not to win style points. Sometimes the receiver makes a great catch and sometimes he has a drop. However, there's a huge difference between 84 and 48, one that can't be explained by the receivers. Carr delivered the ball. VY didn't more often than he did.

TexanBacker93
10-08-2006, 03:53 PM
So...does the fact that the Tacks lost 14-13 while the Texans were beaten up mean anything in the standings? Just curious.

V Man
10-08-2006, 03:56 PM
too predictable....you're better than that.

I am, but I was trying to take the high road with everyone has an opinion. Trying to honor your want of not turning the thread into a Vince vs. Carr thread but I should have known better.

jerek
10-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Vince looked poised today. Not much going on stat-wise, but that's why you have to watch a game to get the real story.

The Colts offense looked pretty sloppy, but the Titans defense also looked tighter and crisper.

The trick play was great- it had no chance, but it was a fun change of pace. I was trying to figure out why Bennett was just standing there in front of Fisher, still in the field of play, and then Fisher yelled, "GO!"

I liked the trick play as well.

Geez, not another VY debate. He looked pretty good at times and awful others. If Dream thinks he looks better than Carr, then that's his right. I didn't and obviously a lot of other people agree. Oh well.

stevo3883
10-08-2006, 04:00 PM
I thought he looked poised and played with the same temperment that he did in college. A good sign for the future.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 04:02 PM
84% completion is exceptional

not when they're all short dump off passes, because you're not looking down field enough.

Wolf
10-08-2006, 04:02 PM
a "L" is a "L" no matter what

The Dream
10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
yes a loss is a loss I think everyone on this board knows that :rolleyes:

TFL
10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
not when they're all short dump off passes, because you're not looking down field enough.

I thought Steve Young and Joe Montana(sp?) was pretty good when they did that. Yes they threw the ball deep, but you can't do that every play. David Carr throws it deep also, but he can't do that all the time exspecially with our line.

jerek
10-08-2006, 04:06 PM

You're right, it has nothing to do with the premise of the WCO or Carr's coaching or the way the Colts played off of the line to give up the underneath routes.

You were doing okay supporting Vince based on observations of his poise. You're losing ground making up reasons to diss Carr.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 04:08 PM
if any of you can honestly sit up here and say that you were pleased with Carrs performance against Indy then you're insane....half of this damn board was calling for his head after that game, don't believe me then go and check the threads.

jerek
10-08-2006, 04:11 PM
if any of you can honestly sit up here and say that you were pleased with Carrs performance against Indy then you're insane....half of this damn board was calling for his head after that game, don't believe me then go and check the threads.

Nice twisting the words ... "pleased with Carr" is totally separate from "better than Vince." Pleased? Not really. Better total game than Vince? Yes. Either way if you disagree that is fine, I'm not going to argue you on your right to an opinion.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 04:13 PM
going by the responses here it seems as if a lot of people were indeed "pleased" with his play...he was God awful that Sunday and everyone here knows/knew it.

V Man
10-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I know Dream doesn't want this to become a Carr vs Young thread, but since it is quickly becoming one. How about this line.

Carr's First Start
19-10 win over the Cowboys.

Young's First Start
45-14 loss to the Cowboys.

All that matters is the W right.:stirpot:

Wolf
10-08-2006, 04:20 PM
yes a loss is a loss I think everyone on this board knows that :rolleyes:

keep spinning stuff

Sarg01
10-08-2006, 04:23 PM
going by the responses here it seems as if a lot of people were indeed "pleased" with his play...he was God awful that Sunday and everyone here knows/knew it.

Not at all. Our defense was god awful that game. The offense put 23 points up, compared to the Titan's 13. Everyone's performance gets a bad taste when the defense gives up 43.

The Dream
10-08-2006, 04:26 PM
keep spinning stuff

the whole point of my argument was not based on winning or losing it was based on their solo performances.

Not at all. Our defense was god awful that game. The offense put 23 points up, compared to the Titan's 13. Everyone's performance gets a bad taste when the defense gives up 43.

Yes everyone sucked that game....Carr included.

Double Barrel
10-08-2006, 05:01 PM
http://images.nfl.com/images/nflnetwork/cheerleader_playoffs/teams/TEN.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/cheerleaderplayoffs/teams/TEN

did a clown get sick while making these uniforms?

Uniforms? :um: what uniforms?

So...does the fact that the Tacks lost 14-13 while the Texans were beaten up mean anything in the standings? Just curious.

I think the fact that we've won a game and they haven't is the only thing that means anything in the standings.

Titan "Tack" Fan
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM
VY looked much improved and with the Titans O-Line and extremely mediocre receivers he won't be passing or running for 200+ yards.

I could care less about stats. We lost by ONE point to the Colts. That's a victory for our team. Not officially of course, but i loved our teams' effort today and it's something to build on for the rest of the season.

Not to mention: the Colts are VULNERABLE!!!!!!

Wolf
10-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Uniforms? :um: what uniforms?

true, I didn't know how to describe them LOL

thunderkyss
10-08-2006, 11:31 PM
yeah that 3.0ypc is impressive(being people are yapping about Carr's 8.0YPC against them)

I just don't get people, if Carr had the game like VY had and we lost 14-13.. and VY had the game that Carr had against the Colts and the Titans got blown out.. threads would pop up all over the place about how Carr lost the game for us and VY would have won it..

on top of that, people would be enamored with VY's "never say die attitude in the 4th" to try to bring the Titans back..instead we hear that Carr is just "padding his stats" crud.

see I can play the spin game also.

When Vince looses a Fumbles on his own 16(??) and spots the Colts 7, bumbles the ball, and not see blitzes, I'll come right out & say Vince sucks.

Carr's QB rating is skewed...... Carr is not the best QB in the league... that comes from him looking lost after our first drive against Philly, & Washington, and lost from the first snap against Indy.

Don't get me wrong, I love David, I don't want another QB, not even Vince. David is playing well, he's getting better, & I believe he is going to take our team where we want to go.

I haven't watched the Titans game(just the highlights), but did Vince fumble the ball?? Did Vince make any mistakes that directly contributed to the opponent scoring a touchdown??

You can honestly tell me you don't see the difference??

thunderkyss
10-08-2006, 11:37 PM
You're right, it has nothing to do with the premise of the WCO or Carr's coaching or the way the Colts played off of the line to give up the underneath routes.

You were doing okay supporting Vince based on observations of his poise. You're losing ground making up reasons to diss Carr.

Well hell, shouldn't have been nothing for Carr to pick up the WCO, if that's all it is. He's been doing that for 4 years.

Wait till I tell the guys at work, that the Texans have been running the WCO since 2003.

infantrycak
10-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love David, I don't want another QB, not even Vince. David is playing well, he's getting better, & I believe he is going to take our team where we want to go.

Dude--did you throw up a little in your mouth as you typed that. Can anyone spell disingenuous?

Spare me the no really response.

thunderkyss
10-08-2006, 11:59 PM

The Colts only put up 14, because the Titans were smart enough to run the ball, and keep them off the field.

We had 4 offensive possessions in the first half. The run game failed us once.

In those 4 possessions, we scored 3 points.

The first 7 points given up by our defense, was on a 16 yard drive.

TexanSam
10-09-2006, 12:03 AM
So does this count as a moral victory for the Titans? If so, they'll have plenty of those this season! :francis:

thunderkyss
10-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Dude--did you throw up a little in your mouth as you typed that. Can anyone spell disingenuous?

Spare me the no really response.

The Dream said Vince looked better than Carr agianst the Colts.

How can you possibly(sp) disagree??

FUMBLES
FUM LOST REC YDS
D. Carr 3 1 1 -1

Even the stats don't back that up. One of the two looked like a rookie behind a poor offensive line. The other looked like a second year player.

Heck, Matt Lienart(another rookie) looked better than David did in any game David's played this year.

Gradkowski looked better than David did in any game David's played in this year.

Joey Harr........ okay, I'll stop there.