PDA

View Full Version : Bradlee Van Pelt

cuppacoffee
10-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Article from the Denver newspaper

Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_4431622)

"Cheryl - Bradlee has been busy. He worked out with Houston on Monday with former Broncos offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak."

also said

"Bradlee is either going to have to wait for an injury or sign after the season with a team and go to NFL Europe. That is his likely path."

Why would Kubiak need Van Pelt to workout? He should know all he needs to know about him.

Why are we looking at a QB?

:coffee:

Mr. White
10-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Considering how much Carr is still getting sacked, I think it would be a good idea to have a 3rd QB.

I used to catch a lot of Van Pelt's games when he was in college and loved to watch the guy. My dad lives in Denver and said everyone still thinks real highly of him in the Denver area.

mexican_texan
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
He was in some trick plays for Denver last year with Plummer

GP
10-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Not sure how relevant the following statement has, especially since we were 2-14 last season, but here goes:

Van Pelt went silly on our rears in preseason last year. He looked very very good in the Kubiak/Shanahan system. Lots of completions, lots of smart decisions.

I would rather have Van Pelt than Sage.

The 'stache is phat. No diggity.

Who would you rather have? A guy named after a spice, or a guy named "Van Pelt" with a wicked you-know-what 'stache? :yikes:

Pretty easy decision if you ask me.

TK_Gamer
10-04-2006, 06:00 AM
what contract did we give sage? maybe it's only short term and they are looking at sage's replacement a year or two down the road.

Texian
10-04-2006, 02:11 PM
I think that if Bradlee Van Pelt had that much promise he would have already been in Tampa.

edo783
10-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Brad has talent, but IMO his game fits the CFL much better than it does the NFL. Could wind up being a star there.