PDA

View Full Version : NFL Replay

aj.
10-03-2006, 08:20 PM
One of the benefits of NFL Network......

The Jets/Colts game was unreal. This was a game to see live and in person ...

real
10-04-2006, 09:29 AM
I wonder if they are going to re-air the Texans/Miami game....It was competitive 'til the end...So if they don't show our game, I think Im gonna complain...

edo783
10-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Probably wont show it. Exciting to us, but to regular fandom.....not much. My wife (no football fan) commented "Geezz that's a unexciting game", so I doubt they air it. Nice if they would though.

DBCooper
10-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Amazing what good QB play gives a team. Losing Pennington really hurt them last year. I know I considered the Jets one of the worst teams in football coming into the season, but they have proved otherwise.

And I was starting to think Chad would never get back to where he was before he was injured. Wrote him off too soon.

Headlights of a Carr
10-04-2006, 07:44 PM
One of the benefits of NFL Network......

The Jets/Colts game was unreal. This was a game to see live and in person ...
They are going to show the Jax-Washington game also. Hopefully the Texans show up on there soon. That would be awesome. It's nice how they cut through the game like that.

aj.
10-04-2006, 07:56 PM
They are going to show the Jax-Washington game also. .

Watching that one (again) right now. Saw the second half Sunday after returning home from the Texans game. Great to see the Jags go down.... Reggie Williams has really improved his game.

The other one I saw on RePlay was Baltimore v. SD. Not sure what the 4th game was but I'm pretty sure it wasn't MIA @ HOU.

TexansSeminole
10-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Probably wont show it. Exciting to us, but to regular fandom.....not much. My wife (no football fan) commented "Geezz that's a unexciting game", so I doubt they air it. Nice if they would though.

I was watching it with a bunch of Dolphins fans and an Eagles fan. The Eagles fan said the game was boring so, I doubt people who aren't fans of either team would enjoy that game.

texasguy346
10-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Great to see the Jags go down.... Reggie Williams has really improved his game.

That hit he took from Sean Taylor on that TD catch was tremendous. He still hung on to the ball though. He's definately improved his game in terms of his hands & his toughness.