PDA

View Full Version : Buchanon or Shepherd

prostock101
10-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Until Mathis gets back does anyone else think Shepherd should be the return man instead of "Sideways" Buchanon? Cast yur vote!

thunderkyss
10-02-2006, 06:52 PM
In the preseason, Buchannon was the man..... I thought he did well. But in the regular season, he's got some wierd affection for the sidelines....

He's been dancing too much, where in the Preseason, he saw a gap, and ran to it...... that's what he needs to do now.

Edell's doing pretty good as well, he was better against INdy....... who's idea was to put WaliLundy in against Washington??

But if they refuse to put either in the game for some serious minutes(PBuch in the nickel, Edell........ I don't know...... 4 WRs?? that'd be cool) then they need to continue sharing the responsibilities..... Give Edell the KR in the first half, and punts in the second, PBuch KR in the second, and punts in the first.

Nbkan
10-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Give Shepherd the nod...I was leary when he ran out of the endzone, but the guy has vision.

powerfuldragon
10-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Shepherd might be like Mathis, good at KR's, but average to bad at PR's. i say leave p.buch where he is.

Doug
10-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I think shepherd has been a nice surprise.

Sportsfan
10-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Shepherd will be the man until Mathis comes back.

I'm sorry but to me Buchannon is kind of a wuss. Yeah he's fast and has some decent moves along w/good vision but the dude won't take a hit, he'll run out of bounds. He just doesn't look agressive. Forget the craftiness, he can still run smart, but he needs to run hard, with aggression and hit someone in the mouth! :brickwall

AustinJB
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
I didn't vote b/c I think Shepherd is better at returning kickoffs, but I'd rather have PBuc returning punts.