PDA

View Full Version : How farr??

K.D.
10-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Just wondering, did anyone see how far Carr threw the ball into the stands?That reaction was just classic and one to remember.

Mann it feels good to get a WIN!!

TexanSam
10-02-2006, 12:56 AM
He threw it to the very top of the lower level. Maybe a row or two below the lower level suites. A guy on the radio after the game said he was throwing too his dad in the suite because he sits right above there while the radio host (Matt Jackson) said it was just pure emotion. Either way, he threw it pretty far.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
10-02-2006, 09:05 AM
He threw it to the very top of the lower level. Maybe a row or two below the lower level suites. A guy on the radio after the game said he was throwing too his dad in the suite because he sits right above there while the radio host (Matt Jackson) said it was just pure emotion. Either way, he threw it pretty far.

I was sitting in that corner. He either tried to hit his dad or his brother. The emotion took the accuracy off of it. I banged off of something and some guys sitting field level ended up getting it. Great game. I was dancing in the aisle.

Rightnow
10-02-2006, 09:14 AM
I read in the Chronicle this morning it made it to row 35.

Meloy
10-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Reminded me of the Dan Pastorini story when he was playing for Houston. His strong arm was being talked about and an announcer(I think) said Dante was throwing a football at the hotel where the team was staying and the ball was reaching several floors up. Another guy said, yeah but he missed the receiver. Carr has not miss too many receivers so far this season.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
10-02-2006, 09:27 AM
V. Young- 14/29 155yds 1td 2int

D.Carr- 22/29 230yds 1td 1int

P. Manning- 21/30 217 1td 0int

B. Leftwich- 21/35 289 3td 0int

These are the stats for these QBs for Sunday. Manning played the jets. Young played the boys. Leftwich played the Skins. Of course, Carr played the fish.

gtexan02
10-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Carr's INT was AJ's fault too, and IMO shoul dbe switched. he still ended up with a 95 passer rating.