PDA

View Full Version : ya beat us

kastofsna
10-01-2006, 04:08 PM
so congrats. let's face it, both our teams suck. i'm glad mario williams got his 1.5 sacks, i was one of the people saying the texans were 100% correct in taking him over bush.

carr looked solid. culpepper looked okay, especially in the end. our o-line is abysmal. the worst in the NFL. period.

but congrats.

Grid
10-01-2006, 04:10 PM
thanks :D.. id agree that both of our teams are struggling hehe, but not sucky. Our defense has been our biggest weakness, and it stepped up a bit today so maybe they will continue to step it up and be a strength by season's end.

Good luck on the rest of the year.

gg no re
10-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Dolphins would have made the 2pt. conversion if they didn't get cute with the trick play.

Had the Dolphins called the QB draw at any point in the 4th, it would have been huge.

threetoedpete
10-01-2006, 04:11 PM
To quote Bill Clinton,"I feel your pain." I like our sucky team better than yours. Just me. Cullpepper's knee will improve. Can't say the same for that o-line.

Hardcore Texan
10-01-2006, 04:19 PM
so congrats. let's face it, both our teams suck. i'm glad mario williams got his 1.5 sacks, i was one of the people saying the texans were 100% correct in taking him over bush.

carr looked solid. culpepper looked okay, especially in the end. our o-line is abysmal. the worst in the NFL. period.

but congrats.

It's a congrats with conditions......thanks, I guess.