PDA

View Full Version : Fan responsibility

sangien
09-28-2006, 07:00 PM
We need to stick with the team through these bad days and it will make it a lot sweeter when the team turns it around. When I grew up the Oilers were a joke around the NFL the they turned it around and I argue if it was not for the Steelers would have a SB ring. Let be more constructive with the comments rather than spitefull, critical but in a positive way. We want the sam thing the players want a WINNER!!!!

K.D.
09-28-2006, 07:14 PM
No question about it. I'm still cheering my boyz on and catching alot of heat for it, but I know once this wave start picking up some strength, we will be a force to reckon with, GUARENTEED!!!:redtowel:

SESupergenius
09-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Our only responsibility to not spill beer on others....other than that, the team needs to hear our growns after going 2-17 over the past 19 games

TexansTailg8r
09-28-2006, 08:10 PM
We need to stick with the team through these bad days and it will make it a lot sweeter when the team turns it around. When I grew up the Oilers were a joke around the NFL the they turned it around and I argue if it was not for the Steelers would have a SB ring. Let be more constructive with the comments rather than spitefull, critical but in a positive way. We want the sam thing the players want a WINNER!!!!

I agree with you in principal, but I really don't have a problem with those that seem to be "spitefull" most of the time. I've been popped off to and laughed at for being a kool aid drinker a handful of times and the other way around too. With the exception of the trolls, most everybody on this board has earned the right to speak his/her mind because of the dedication they've shown to this team. Those that will not have a platform with me are those that will (and they will) show up once we turn the corner wether that be this year or 5 years from now. I've always done more reading than I have posting, but I've been with this team from day one as most of the people here have. As you pointed out, we all want a winner, we just sometimes disagree on how to get there.:thumbup

Texan1
09-28-2006, 08:38 PM

Yes, the Texans will eventually put out a winner. Its just been a weird ride so far...hence the negativity.

redbul41
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM
We have to remember that our team cant be bad forever. We will make the playoffs at least once in the next 4 years. MARK IT!!
We just gotta make sure we go out to all our home games and be Loud, and give our team the extra boost that it needs. :homer:

Charter PSL Fan
09-28-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm there, win, lose or draw. Always support Houston teams.

sleepwalker
09-29-2006, 01:46 AM
Our only responsibility to not spill beer on others....other than that, the team needs to hear our growns after going 2-17 over the past 19 games

Amen brotha...I refuse to accept losing like this.

rafterticket
09-29-2006, 02:04 AM
We need to stick with the team through these bad days and it will make it a lot sweeter when the team turns it around.

Outside of Kevin Walter and Mario, has anyone noticed how much contribution we have from our draft choices and FA signings? THEY have turned David Carr around. I gotta believe this coaching staff is gonna get everything better.

Bad news - maybe not this year. But the signs are there.