PDA

View Full Version : Raiders

seveneventer
09-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Does anyone know if the raiders have a message board? I looked on thier site and if it's there I didn't see it:( An old friend of mine is on the team so I just wanted to drop in and see what's going on and see if there has been any talk about him at all....any info would be appreciated....:logo:

PapaL
09-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Does anyone know if the raiders have a message board? I looked on thier site and if it's there I didn't see it:( An old friend of mine is on the team so I just wanted to drop in and see what's going on and see if there has been any talk about him at all....any info would be appreciated....:logo:

The power of google:

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=oakland+raider+message+board&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Snapple
09-28-2006, 03:21 PM
I think the biggest Raiders board on the net is raiderfans.net.

There isn't an "official" Raiders board like there is with the Texans.

TEXANS84
09-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Best Raiders website:

www.raiderfans.net

Great people over there. But watchout, they can be snappy.

axman40
09-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Thats because Raiders fans can't type with all of those spikey padded costumes on.
Hmmm I thought it was because they could not stab ,shoot or beat on you over the internet!

:francis:

mike moffat
10-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Hmmm I thought it was because they could not stab ,shoot or beat on you over the internet!

:francis:

Good point. But every time one of them goes to their website, they do exactly that....They stab, shoot and beat their computer monitor! Then they blame Al Davis. And of course, they have to go to Best Buy and shoplift another monitor. It's a vicious circle for them.:brickwall

Snapple
10-01-2006, 04:19 PM
They should blame Al Davis. He should've given up his GM duties a long ass time ago.

mike moffat
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
They should blame Al Davis. He should've given up his GM duties a long ass time ago.

I agree. I was just being ugly and having fun at the expense of the Raider Nation. As many of my Raider friends say it, "We're just one death away from winning another Super Bowl." They're serious about that too.

mike moffat
10-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Whose death do you think they are refering to when thesay just one death away from winning another Super Bowl?

My guess is Al Davis.

On a side note don't be surprised if sometime within the next five years the Oakland Raiders become the L.A. Raiders, again.
You hit it right on the head.

TexanSam
10-02-2006, 11:54 PM

I didn't know Al Davis was born in 1929...geez. I knew he was old but not 77 years old. I wonder what has a better chance of happening. Either the Raiders or the Bills winning a Super Bowl or Marv Levy and Al Davis both dying.

edo783
10-03-2006, 01:56 AM
I didn't know Al Davis was born in 1929...geez. I knew he was old but not 77 years old. I wonder what has a better chance of happening. Either the Raiders or the Bills winning a Super Bowl or Marv Levy and Al Davis both dying.

If your talking about what happens first....Levy and Davis will be plant food long before the teams get to the Superbowl

kcwilson
10-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Raider fans don't really have access to online content since most jail facilities prohibit those kind of rewards.

On a serious note, I knew of a high level EVP at a top nationwide grocery chain that dressed up in the spikey pads on Sundays. It was wild, during the day, high level EVP, total conservative... come Sunday, criminal wannabe.