PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' To The Future

Bamaborn-Texasbred
09-27-2006, 11:34 PM
I have officially set my sets on the FAR future. New coaches. New schemes. New veterans. Lots of rookies. Key injuries. Quarterback getting good coaching for the first time in his pro career. Quarterback getting SOME pass protection for the first time in his career.

All I want for Christmas is a victory in Dallas. Pull out the trick play book. Blitz your ***** off. Beat the friggin Cowgirls.

powerfuldragon
09-27-2006, 11:35 PM
88 miles per hour.

threetoedpete
09-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Oh MY Gaud. Go away Troll. Away, away, away. Aren't things bad enough without this manure ? Go find a little dog to kick. A child to steal candy from. UHGGGG !

Bamaborn-Texasbred
09-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Oh MY Gaud. Go away Troll. Away, away, away. Aren't things bad enough without this manure ? Go find a little dog to kick. A child to steal candy from. UHGGGG !

check my past posts and you will see that I am not a troll.

I am a Texans fan.

Back away from the computer and put the beer down.

Bamaborn-Texasbred
10-02-2006, 03:46 PM
I have officially set my sets on the FAR future. New coaches. New schemes. New veterans. Lots of rookies. Key injuries. Quarterback getting good coaching for the first time in his pro career. Quarterback getting SOME pass protection for the first time in his career.

All I want for Christmas is a victory in Dallas. Pull out the trick play book. Blitz your ***** off. Beat the friggin Cowgirls.

Sorry guys. I couldn't resist.

texflex513
10-02-2006, 10:16 PM

We will beat the cowturds and you will get your christmas present when we go undefeated in december. TEXANS4LIFE!!! :homer: X1000