PDA

View Full Version : Ok its Sunday....

Stros5Texans80
09-27-2006, 04:43 AM
You are Kubiak. You huddle the men around you. Now here's your chance Texans fans.

What would you tell your Texans?

Rules are basically anything goes. The idea here is that you are the one with the power. You can quote some of the great coaches or players even. Just remember that your team is 0-3, and making random stupid things won't help them. What would you tell your Texans before they go out and hopefully beat the Dolphins?

I'm just curious to as what people here will say.

SO HOW BOUT IT TEXANS FANS? :wild:

Maddict5
09-27-2006, 05:27 AM
why are threads like this made???

how about 'dammit if Daunte gets over 17 consecutive completed passes, im going to be pissed'

texflex513
09-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Not sure what i would say exactly but... I would emphasize that.. "THIS GAME IS WHERE IT STARTS"!!!!... and the cliched... "THIS IS WHAT WE PRACTICED HARD ALL WEEK FOR"!!!!... and like Maddict just said..'dammit if Daunte gets over 17 consecutive completed passes, im going to be pissed' LOL...TEXANS4LIFE!!!!

Texans86
09-27-2006, 08:06 AM
Play better

Maddict5
09-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Play better

inspirational

Timbuck2
09-27-2006, 08:19 AM
guys, how about this week we don't suck!!!:whip:

edo783
09-27-2006, 08:28 AM
See this...it's a 45 cal. pistol....any questions?

cuppacoffee
09-27-2006, 09:25 AM
I smell melting tar.

:coffee:

Mr teX
09-27-2006, 10:57 AM
I can't type what i would say, but it would contain alot of expletives & screaming & threatening of some jobs.

Texans Horror
09-27-2006, 10:57 AM
Tell the veterans on the team that everybody is going to look at how well they handle the game. Losing to Capers vindicates the old coach and makes them as players look worthless. Remind them of what he did to drag the Texans down, tell them to prove they are no longer that Houston team and tell them to beat the snot out of his team.

Vinny
09-27-2006, 11:02 AM
keep chopping wood

Mr. White
09-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Keep looking at rocks.

real
09-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Visit the Texans messgage board sometime

sleepwalker
09-27-2006, 11:25 AM
I'd tell them "You guys are 2-18...Carr if you fumble a snap again, you're missing the Dallas game....Travis, Anthony, Mario, I better see some mouth foaming hate from you on that field today"

Then I would tell Rick Smith privately "Call another 3 deep dime package and I will rip your heart out and feed it to the fans!"

JDizzle
09-27-2006, 11:48 AM
Throw a live cougar in the locker room and lock the doors.

GP
09-27-2006, 12:13 PM
I can't type what i would say, but it would contain alot of expletives & screaming & threatening of some jobs.

LOL.

Best post so far. Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

GP
09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Tell the veterans on the team that everybody is going to look at how well they handle the game. Losing to Capers vindicates the old coach and makes them as players look worthless. Remind them of what he did to drag the Texans down, tell them to prove they are no longer that Houston team and tell them to beat the snot out of his team.

Also a good post.

Capers whipping us would be like Darth Vader severing our hand in a lightsaber duel.

Demeaning. Painful. Embarassing.

GP
09-27-2006, 12:16 PM
How about saying this:

Last week you allowed a card-carrying AARP member to set an NFL record on you.

What's it going to be this week? Letting a guy in a wheel chair beat you?

Go out there and play like you're paid. Or next week, you might NOT get paid.

Hulk75
09-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Visit the Texans messgage board sometime

..............Cause they got all the answers.:rolleyes:

What I would tell them........."Enough is enough, get out there and play some flippin football, what are some of you waiting for?"

GP
09-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Or this can be said by Kubiak:

"Every fantasy football geek starts the QB, RB, WRs, TEs, and Special Teams/Defense that we go against. It's a big payday for them. You're the lone bright spot for a fantasy football owner who has a poor team...he knows he gets one good week a season when his players play YOU. Heck, even I am starting Daunte Culpepper against you...

Howsa' bout we change that?

Howsa' bout you go out there and turn it around?"

Wharton
09-27-2006, 12:35 PM
First, to take care of these drops, I'd put Vaseline on the ball during practice, then for every dropped snap or catch, make the players run laps. If Carr's dads at practice, then he has to run one too. Motivational tool utilized on me by Coach Gary "Goal Post" Hackney, Victoria High Stingrays.

Then to motivate our line and defense, on Friday night, I'd lock the O'line, D'line and Linebackers in the weight room with nothing to eat. Then 10 min. before kickoff, I'd let them out and say an 8 oz steak for each pancake and sack. I thought this one up all by myself. :)

Then, Defensive backs for each completion = a bullwhip session. (For those who don't know, a bullwhip session is when you place one man on each 40-yard line and a belt on the 50. When the wistle is blown, the player race and fight for the belt. The one who wins the belt gets to beat the other one with it until he passes through the end zone.) A motivational tool utilized by the legendary Coach Gil Steinke of Texas A&I.

And finally to motivate our defensive coaching staff, well nothing motivates me more then money so $5000 for every sack, interception and every 3 and our.

I'd use money to motivate the players, but they're paid pretty well so I'd have to motivate them in some other way.

:whip:

Doug
09-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Ok folks, I apologize and have edited this post and moved my previous comments to the thread they belong in.

Nawzer
09-27-2006, 01:02 PM
If I were Kubiak and I were in huddle I would try something totally different. I would do the Haka. If that doesn't scare the players to play better at least it'll serve as a good laugh.:thankyou: If you guys don't know what the Haka is here is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8DX_8-uXUk

TexansTailg8r
09-27-2006, 01:07 PM
I'd tell them "You guys are 2-18...Carr if you fumble a snap again, you're missing the Dallas game....Travis, Anthony, Mario, I better see some mouth foaming hate from you on that field today"

Then I would tell Rick Smith privately "Call another 3 deep dime package and I will rip your heart out and feed it to the fans!"

:jam: Can't say it any better than that

TexansTailg8r
09-27-2006, 01:12 PM
If I were Kubiak and I were in huddle I would try something totally different. I would do the Haka. If that doesn't scare the players to play better at least it'll serve as a good laugh.:thankyou: If you guys don't know what the Haka is here is a link.

That's the funniest #$^% i've ever seen :wild:

Buffi2
09-27-2006, 01:34 PM

You might be on to something here. This could become a fan tradition....should there be some willing and able fans....:cool:

BlueThunder
09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
I would give them the Alamo speech..I would tell them we are 40 to 1 we can walk away now and let the city fall or we can draw arms and fight to the last man.If we give up we live losers but if we fight live or die we'll all be heros.
What do you guys want to do?:hunter:

eric138
09-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Spit my chew on carr's shoe, fart, and say git-r-dun.

Mr teX
09-27-2006, 02:30 PM
First, to take care of these drops, I'd put Vaseline on the ball during practice, then for every dropped snap or catch, make the players run laps. If Carr's dads at practice, then he has to run one too. Motivational tool utilized on me by Coach Gary "Goal Post" Hackney, Victoria High Stingrays.
Then to motivate our line and defense, on Friday night, I'd lock the O'line, D'line and Linebackers in the weight room with nothing to eat. Then 10 min. before kickoff, I'd let them out and say an 8 oz steak for each pancake and sack. I thought this one up all by myself. :)

Then, Defensive backs for each completion = a bullwhip session. (For those who don't know, a bullwhip session is when you place one man on each 40-yard line and a belt on the 50. When the wistle is blown, the player race and fight for the belt. The one who wins the belt gets to beat the other one with it until he passes through the end zone.) A motivational tool utilized by the legendary Coach Gil Steinke of Texas A&I.

And finally to motivate our defensive coaching staff, well nothing motivates me more then money so $5000 for every sack, interception and every 3 and our.

I'd use money to motivate the players, but they're paid pretty well so I'd have to motivate them in some other way.

:whip:

Victoria High Stingrays, My sis went there for a little My pops went to Stroman.

Goatcheese
09-27-2006, 02:35 PM
Marrio how tall are you son?

6'7"? I didn't know they stacked ******* that high.

Goatcheese
09-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Marrio how tall are you son?

6'7"? I didn't know they stacked ******* that high.

To who ever the little kid is that passed around the negative rep for this, grow up. It's called humor and comes from Full Metal Jacket, where the Drill Instructor is tearing the men down to rebuild them as soldiers. It's a joke. It's funny.

You must have brain damage. Atleast leave a name next time.

Texans Front Row Crew
09-28-2006, 12:11 PM
You might be on to something here. This could become a fan tradition....should there be some willing and able fans....:cool:

I've never seen a Haka before, but I'm in if you need some fans to do this in the stands (I'm in 119 and Blue lot).

As for being the coach and what to say on sunday...... I don't really know... Maybe coach can paint half his face blue and do the Braveheart speach (before they go into battle).

The Pencil Neck
09-28-2006, 12:43 PM
EXECU... uh... oh... nevermind.

Dime
09-28-2006, 02:59 PM
In less than an hour aircraft from her will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of Mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We must be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that today is the Fourth of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from annilation. We're fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday but as the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive. Today we celebrate our INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!

Hey .. it worked for me when watching the movie

Dime
09-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Maybe it should be like this

In less than an hour people from Texas will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest Football battle in the history of The Texans. The Texans. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We must be united in our common interests. Perhaps it is fate that today is the Fourth game of the year and you will once again be fighting for our team. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from another losing season. We're fighting for our right be counted. To exist. And should we win the day, the fourth game of the season will no longer be known as an Texan holiday but as the day when the Texans declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive. Today, we celebrate our VICTORY DAY!!!!!

Aztequila
09-28-2006, 04:40 PM
See this...it's a 45 cal. pistol....any questions?

I love that! I would tell them to win this one or be prepared to throw every game (not that they would have to) from here on out, because another loss and all we have to look foward to is the number draft pick next year.

kingh99
09-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Everyone has been able to pressure Culpepper in the pocket. By the end of each game he has been scrambling for his life. If the Texans allow the Miami offensive line to get well, then I would say after the game, Richard Smith you are fired.

nflnutswife
09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
If we win. . .It's all you can eat, Reliant stadium hot dogs for everyone!:hide:

Texan1
09-28-2006, 07:33 PM
"Sorry guys, we should've drafted Reggie"

edo783
09-28-2006, 08:05 PM
If we win. . .It's all you can eat, Reliant stadium hot dogs for everyone!:hide:

Geeezzz, ya mean McNair has THAT much money? WOW

sleepwalker
09-28-2006, 11:44 PM

HaHaHa I like it.

Texans Front Row Crew
09-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Found this, I thought it fit nicely for everyone.

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you
will be fired with enthusiasm." -Vince Lombardi