PDA

View Full Version : A little levity for the situation

eriadoc
09-26-2006, 11:58 AM
I don't know how to do this in poll format, sorry.

If you were an NFL coach playing againt the Texans and had the following choices at QB, who would you choose?

Culpepper, post-knee
Mark Brunell
Ryan Fitzpatrick

:hides:

Rightnow
09-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Considering that Mark Brunell just set a new NFL record for consecutive completed passes, does it really matter?

eriadoc
09-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Considering that Mark Brunell just set a new NFL record for consecutive completed passes, does it really matter?

That was kind of the funny (in a sad way) part of the post. Neither Brunell nor Fitzpatrick were supposed to do much (and indeed, haven't against anyone else), but torched the Texans. With Culpepper coming up, I'm wondering which of the three performances will be worst.

eriadoc
09-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Haha! Thanks mods :)

OzzO
09-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Fitzpatrick - younger and has more potential, lit up the Texans D on his first outing - can only go up from there.

TheOgre
09-26-2006, 02:01 PM
I'd go with Brunell since he has already proven it.

Scooter
09-26-2006, 02:06 PM
fitzpatrick. 3rd string rookie in his first ever nfl game. not to mention, this kid's from HARVARD ... a school known for churning out the league's best qb's (sarcasm). he walks in and mounts a thrilling comeback, passing his way past the texans vaunted defense to win in overtime. how could ryan not be the best qb ever???