PDA

View Full Version : texans fans i must admit....

redskins1
09-25-2006, 04:29 PM
i did not expect my redskins to roll on your texans the way they did,things were clicking for them yesterday..but we needed the win badly!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THE REST OF THE WAY!!!

Hervoyel
09-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Redskins fans this past week were some of the most respectful and intelligent that I've seen since the Texans started this thing. My hat is off to you all and best of luck the rest of the way out.

jerek
09-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Redskins fans this past week were some of the most respectful and intelligent that I've seen since the Texans started this thing. My hat is off to you all and best of luck the rest of the way out.

Very true. Was a refreshing change compared to the Eagles fans we endured.

santo
09-25-2006, 04:39 PM
i did not expect my redskins to roll on your texans the way they did,things were clicking for them yesterday..but we needed the win badly!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THE REST OF THE WAY!!!

I did not expect that either. I thought it would have been a closer game.

My only concern is that I hope the Redskins keep playing the way they did on Sunday and make it to the playoffs and hopefully contend for the Superbowl, or else it will just show that the Texans are in deep trouble and need more help than what I previously thought.

Good luck to Redskins the rest of the year as well.:)

Double Barrel
09-25-2006, 04:40 PM
yeah yeah...just go beat Dallas for us, will ya'?

Texans Horror
09-25-2006, 04:50 PM
I did not expect that either. I thought it would have been a closer game.

My only concern is that I hope the Redskins keep playing the way they did on Sunday and make it to the playoffs and hopefully contend for the Superbowl, or else it will just show that the Texans are in deep trouble and need more help than what I previously thought.

Good luck to Redskins the rest of the year as well.:)

So far, we need Indy to play the winner of the NFC Conference, which will be determined by a Redskins/Eagles conference championship. :ok:

texan_fan_in_tampa_bay
09-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Eagles fans are the human equivalent of puke.

WWJD
09-25-2006, 05:14 PM

Hey hey DB..watch it! :)

OzzO
09-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Texans... turning opposing teams "no namers" into pro bowlers since 2005.

can't say since 2002, but defintely since 2005. Congrats on the win, skin.

TexanFanInCC
09-25-2006, 05:29 PM

umm they got rear ended by dallas

Double Barrel
09-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey hey DB..watch it! :)

:neener:

umm they got rear ended by dallas

yeah, I know. But maybe beating the Texans gave them a confidence to go on a 14 game win streak and on to the playoffs to win the Superbowl.

:tease: a man can dream, can't he?

JDizzle
09-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Eagles fans are the human equivalent of puke.

that literally made me LOL.

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
09-25-2006, 08:49 PM
As long as we beat the Cowgirls.......:redtowel: