PDA

View Full Version : DeMeco made a friend

DBCooper
09-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Did you see how DeMeco got pissed at Portis for his disrespecting attitude?

"Not in my house!"

Too bad he didn't have much help.

I think he stepped up his leadership role yesterday. The other 10 need to have his fire.

RiotCommander
09-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Again he has a good game. We have like 5 players on defense who can play in the NFL. The rest are just collecting a paycheck. Yes, I know how harsh that sounds, but when you look as bad as they did.....

Hulk75
09-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Did you know DeMeco is 3 or 4 in the NFL in tackles AND HE ALMOST HAD A PICK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catch it bro, he might have scored too.

infantrycak
09-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Did you know DeMeco is 3 or 4 in the NFL in tackles AND HE ALMOST HAD A PICK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catch it bro, he might have scored too.

He is tied for 2nd with more solos than either the guy in 1st (Chris Hope) or the guy he is tied with (Keith Bulluck). Ronde Barber has the most solos.

HOU-TEX
09-25-2006, 10:17 AM
Again he has a good game. We have like 5 players on defense who can play in the NFL. The rest are just collecting a paycheck. Yes, I know how harsh that sounds, but when you look as bad as they did.....

I would say he had a decent game, but he also showed several rookie mistakes. The draw play up the middle for instance, he was taken out of the play by a poorly executed cut block. The D as a whole played pathetic at best. I'm not going to blame just the players either. The coaching was bad as well. Did anyone see a blitz to TRY to get some kind of pressure on the QB? Naaa, let's just sit back and let our mediocre secondary run around while Brunel sets the damn record for consecutive passes. I think the offense looked decent at times. Considering they were only on the field once in the third quarter, Carr and AJ looked good. A few mental mistakes but overall ok. I'm now done with my rant. Let's get over it and move on to the next game and by george do something to get the D going, Please!

Sportsfan
09-25-2006, 10:18 AM
This guy is a gamer. Easily DROY if he keeps up this type of playing.

kingh99
09-25-2006, 10:28 AM

"Not in my house!"

I think he stepped up his leadership role yesterday. The other 10 need to have his fire.

Hopefully they trade Mathis and a TE for linebacker/ safety help. And this guy Thomas Johnson gets after it. Too bad it appears he's not too bright. He's got a little Sapp and Leon Lett in him. If he's going to push the QB, how bout he get his money's worth.

powerfuldragon
09-25-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm praying that the attitude of the rest of our defense doesn't rub off on him.

Boy is nuts.

MYDAUGHTER'STEXANS
09-25-2006, 11:31 AM
At least Demeco is 1 out of the 53 that comes to play every week, once again this guy looked great, I wish he would rub off on the others, he plays like a number one pick.........Hopefully defensive rookie of the year award to him....he is truely making a name for himself in the NFL

TexanFanInCC
09-25-2006, 11:31 AM

"Not in my house!"

i agree. i see no heart or desire in the rest of em. they look like a bunch of prima donnas out there.

rmartin65
09-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Demeco looked great the other day. Hopefully the other guys will notice.
He is on pace for 160 tackles.

hadaad
09-25-2006, 03:20 PM
DeMeco is solid. And it was really nice to see Dunta step it up yesterday. I mean, I didn't SEE the game, but that guy wanted to tackle everything. We should put him at SAM and see what havok he wreaks. :challenge

I'm glad we picked up Ryans. DROY!

Heywood
09-25-2006, 03:22 PM
ryans was an excellent draft pick. one of the best by any team in the draft.

in my fantasy league, we have IDPs as well. he's my good-luck charm.

TEXANRED
09-25-2006, 03:58 PM
And this guy Thomas Johnson gets after it. Too bad it appears he's not too bright. He's got a little Sapp and Leon Lett in him.

Thomas Johnson personally cost us the game yesterday. Orr scored, remember? That would have put the Texans within 8 if we make the two point. Instead we are down 16 with 5 left on the clock in our own territory.

Remember in 02 when Forman rips his helmet off to celebrate the D stopping Cleveland's O and pretty much winning the game? Then he gets fagged for a personal and Cleveland scores to win the game. Its kinda like that.

The only thing Johnson should have in him is Kubes foot stuck up his back side.

HomeBred_Texan
09-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Hopefully they trade Mathis and a TE for linebacker/ safety help. And this guy Thomas Johnson gets after it. Too bad it appears he's not too bright. He's got a little Sapp and Leon Lett in him. If he's going to push the QB, how bout he get his money's worth.

If that would have been Super Mario, it would have brought the house down. Hey, at least someone hit the QB..