PDA

View Full Version : rewatch

utahmark
09-24-2006, 11:20 PM
the first half is on the "weekly poll what we did good against wash thread" for some reason i couldnt start a thread earlier.

i forgot to mention on the last drive of first half mario did draw a holding penalty.

another thread was asking about weaver. he got beat on an endaround besides that he was decent this drive. looks like they are having a more difficult time blocking him than mario. they are still getting him blocked though.

drob looks like the only one trying on defense.

babin has looked decent the first two games. not doing much this game.

our offense went 3 and out on the first series.

carr didnt look good.

hodgdon has let his man get in on a tackle once so far in this game. and that was when the rb changed directions and ran toward hodgdon's guy.

utahmark
09-24-2006, 11:41 PM
hodgdon finally got beat. his man made the tackle as well.

carr is completing some short passes.

then carr fumbles the ball.

on defense we finally get a stop. we blitzed on 3rd down and we stoped em. we hadnt blitzed much before that.

salaam isnt drawing my attention lately. of course carr has been getting rid of the ball very fast.

utahmark
09-24-2006, 11:53 PM
our ball around the start of the 4th

we are moving the ball. our offense is better than last year and will not be last in the league.

we have a couple of good runs this drive. pitts and mckinney open a hole on one of the dayne runs.

gado hasnt played alot this game.

long pass to aj under thrown. pass interference.

carr is playing ave today.

why do you have to call a time out before you go for 2 after td. they should of been prepared for that. looked like a capers move to me.

utahmark
09-25-2006, 12:21 AM
this is my first texan game to watch in hd and i notice on some angels i get to watch the backfield and see the whole play develop. so i decided to concentrate on the backfield this series.

drob is a monster. i didnt think i would see anything positive from this defense today. but robinson showed a lot on this series. of the first 4 plays robinson had 3 tackles and drew a holding penalty. he was all over the field. later in the drive he ended the series with a pass deflection but was called for a bogus penalty. ive been a little down on him for getting beat some this and last year but he looked good today.

tried to see what thomas johnson did to get the penalty but couldnt tell. he did say "my bad" on the side lines. i wouldnt be disapointed to see him gone this week.

utahmark
09-25-2006, 12:33 AM
carr has got to play better than he did today. a horrible pass to your 3rd wr who is double covered.

thats game.

hodgdon impressed me. his only fault might be a lack of strength. it seems he has problems in short yardage getting any push. but any other time he seems to find a way to get himself inbetween the ball and the defender. and he doesnt get pushed back into the qb on passing plays. i say let him play.

tj(not the td killer) makes a good play on the last series he gets into the backfield and almost makes a tackle then somehow chases down the play and makes the tackle downfield.

thats it.

LBC_Justin
09-25-2006, 03:02 AM
carr didnt look good.

for the first time in 4 years, I can honestly say....Carr is not the problem.